Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default NRA Board of Directors ballots are out - Please share with other NRA voting members

Please share with other NRA voting members
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Berks County)

Default Re: NRA Board of Directors ballots are out - Please share with other NRA voting membe

I'll do what I can for you, Frank, good luck.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Default Re: NRA Board of Directors ballots are out - Please share with other NRA voting membe

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'll do what I can for you, Frank, good luck.
    Thank you!
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

Good luck Frank.

(Westmoreland County)

So IIRC, the way the balloting is tallied, if I only cast a vote for you it would amplify your potential to be elected and "water down" so to speak every other candidate's chances on the ballot?

I have to be honest, I'm actually reluctant to vote at all. I can't believe the BoD's re-elected (or reappointed) La Pierre as EVP. WTF? La Pierre is a "Putin-esque" character as far as I'm concerned. I hope the NY AG succeeds in prosecuting him and he gets a lengthy prison sentence. Unfortunately the NRA will probably suffer damage in the process.

Are you currently a Director or will this be your first term if elected?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    Good luck Frank.
    Thanks!
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    So IIRC, the way the balloting is tallied, if I only cast a vote for you it would amplify your potential to be elected and "water down" so to speak every other candidate's chances on the ballot?

I have to be honest, I'm actually reluctant to vote at all. I can't believe the BoD's re-elected (or reappointed) La Pierre as EVP. WTF? La Pierre is a "Putin-esque" character as far as I'm concerned. I hope the NY AG succeeds in prosecuting him and he gets a lengthy prison sentence. Unfortunately the NRA will probably suffer damage in the process.

That is correct. Candidates are ranked by number of votes received so a single vote advances that candidate above the others.

Yes this would be my first time on the board

The majority of the board are “go along to get along” and are not doing their job and need to be replaced. Wayne needs to face the consequences in the NY AG suit and make restitution.

(Berks County)

Frank, your earplugs are in the clubhouse at NCCSC, if you haven't already gotten them.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Frank, your earplugs are in the clubhouse at NCCSC, if you haven't already gotten them.
    Thanks - Fran gave me a heads up and I got them last week. Not sure how then fell out of my car.
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lprgcFrank View Post
    That is correct. Candidates are ranked by number of votes received so a single vote advances that candidate above the others.

Yes this would be my first time on the board

The majority of the board are *go along to get along* and are not doing their job and need to be replaced. Wayne needs to face the consequences in the NY AG suit and make restitution.
    OK. I'm going to vote for you and only you.

I hope La Pierre goes to prison because that will cause a tectonic shift in the Board whereas if accountability starts with you as the only reformer on the Board of Directors, it will take years to purge the NRA of all the corruption brought about by Wayne's unethical behavior.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast