Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: The journey started April 1, 2020

One DUI will not prohibit you from buying a firearm or getting a concealed carry license.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyFreedoms View Post
    It comes certified mail buddy, and you get the big beautiful envelope and your heart can finally rest!
    How long did you wait to purchase?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
    One DUI will not prohibit you from buying a firearm or getting a concealed carry license.
    It can if there were several prior DUIs.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    It can if there were several prior DUIs.
    Do they result in a permanent prohibition or a temporary one?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ppat View Post
    How long did you wait to purchase?
    Went the following week made a purchase cleared in 10 mins, applied for my ltcf took 3 days and I’ve been right as rain since. I also expunged my record with attorney vs waiting for the auto clearance now after multiple purchases to date my approval comes back instantly.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ppat View Post
    Well the pardon came in the mail today!!! What a great day!!! My hearing was April 2022, Wolf signed it on august 12 2022. Started the journey November 2019!!!! I will celebrate tonight!!!!
    Congrats, and welcome to forgiveness. We all have past and I’m proud to see a fellow person of changed his stars to better themselves. Happy for you and hope you have a fruitful, fulfilled life now that this is behind you!

(Delaware County)

Damn! Y*all some drunk driving muthas! Of course reason serves, that some of the folks who do this are fakes altogether and are only concerned with the fact they were caught. Those ones likely STILL drink & drive on a regular basis. I do hope the vast majority did sincerely repent of it. And to them I say welcome back to 2A goodness. To the fakes, I pray they never hurt anyone on the road, besides themselves while engaging in such a vile act.

“Edited” reason below.
    Last edited by DavidH; October 24th, 2022 at 11:09 PM.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Damn! Y*all some drunk driving muthas! Of course reason serves, that some of you are fakes altogether and are only concerned with the fact you were caught. Those likely STILL drink & drive on a regular basis. I do hope the vast majority did sincerely repent of it. And to them I say welcome back to 2A goodness. To the fakes, I pray you never hurt anyone on the road, besides yourself while engaging in such a vile act.

This is a bad look on your part, bud. Uplifting and positivity goes a long way. The entire meaning of a pardon is a researched and noted and provable life change for anyone who is blessed to be offered this opportunity. You sit through a vigorous questionnaire, you have to have contacts and representatives, you submit all history, driving and criminal, it is foiled against your life in the now. You are filling out government issued paper work like a 4473* except it isn*t to make a purchase of a firearm it*s a make to plea for forgiveness and freedom. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.. I do not mean to ramble but this comment is sad and pathetic. As a man I hope you learn to be better, and maybe this wake up will help you grow from this moment forward. I*m happy you acknowledged some people did change and do change but this was a rough way to go about it all..

(Montgomery County)

Count me in the "never got caught but definitely deserved to in the past" camp.

I don't drink like I used to. I'd be dead if I did, no car wreck needed.

Congrats OP on getting your rights back, and presumably for staying on a better path.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyFreedoms View Post
    This is a bad look on your part, bud. Uplifting and positivity goes a long way. The entire meaning of a pardon is a researched and noted and provable life change for anyone who is blessed to be offered this opportunity. You sit through a vigorous questionnaire, you have to have contacts and representatives, you submit all history, driving and criminal, it is foiled against your life in the now. You are filling out government issued paper work like a 4473* except it isn*t to make a purchase of a firearm it*s a make to plea for forgiveness and freedom. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.. I do not mean to ramble but this comment is sad and pathetic. As a man I hope you learn to be better, and maybe this wake up will help you grow from this moment forward. I*m happy you acknowledged some people did change and do change but this was a rough way to go about it all..
    What I said was the truth* and you know it. Following the *11th Commandment* doesn*t change that. The first part was in jest* because obviously the overwhelming number of people who drink, HAVE driven under the influence. I*m no different. Let me change where I said *some of you*. I should have simply left that as *some*, because I don*t know any of you. And my point was simply the statistics. So I apologize for sounding direct. Whole point was congratulating those who are sincere. If you are indeed sincere, that means you. So I*m not sure why you would be angry over a group of people you aren*t included in. Let*s say someone make a comment that everyone who machines 80% Lowers incorrectly is a moron! Well I machine 80% Lowers* However, I machine them correctly! So the comment doesn*t bother me as it*s not concerning me. Baggin* what I*m rakin? I will edit the *you* though, so it sounds more as I inded.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234