Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Has anyone read

(Berks County)

Question Has anyone read

The book "Sabotage" by Rowan Scarborough. I've just finished my third listen to the CD version of the book and I found it to be VERY interesting. If anyone else has read it or listened to it I would be very interested in hearing your take on the information that Mr. Scarborough presents.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Has anyone read

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    The book "Sabotage" by Rowan Scarborough. I've just finished my third listen to the CD version of the book and I found it to be VERY interesting. If anyone else has read it or listened to it I would be very interested in hearing your take on the information that Mr. Scarborough presents.
    Wanna provide a synopsis?
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene V. Debs View Post
    Wanna provide a synopsis?
    Not at this point. I'm still doing my best to digest everything, which is why I'm looking for input from others who have read it. Really, I'm not trying to be a smartass on this one. Have you ever read, or listened to, something and had to go over the information multiple times and then had to think more about it?
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Philadelphia County)

Not at this point. I'm still doing my best to digest everything, which is why I'm looking for input from others who have read it. Really, I'm not trying to be a smartass on this one. Have you ever read, or listened to, something and had to go over the information multiple times and then had to think more about it?
    No, I let Chairman Avakian of the Revolutionary Communist Party do all my thinking for me. He helps to distill the essential lessons of Marxist-Leninist-Mao Zedong thought and disseminate these ideas to the masses.

Here ya go, for a good laugh: http://revcom.us/a/Leadership_Resolu...hip_points.htm
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

I haven't read this book , I am still trying to read "why they kill" by richard Rhodes.

Ed

But I have often read a book many times and let the information sit a while before it sinks in.

Ed