Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Final Pa. legislative maps approved by redistricting panel, but legal challenges

Derrion Albert was my Hero.

PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Final Pa. legislative maps approved by redistricting panel, but legal challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    That's my old district but when I was at Barnette's headquarters assembling signs, that's not the name they gave. I know we went over this before but I don't remember the other guy's name.
    Yeah, I don’t remember in which thread we discussed it. There are 2 Republicans running for the nomination in the 4th. I don’t recall the other guy’s name off the top of my head. I just know some people who know Dan very well.

Also, he was being recruited by some anti-establishment, Republican state officials to primary a certain state senator, but chose to go for the congressional seat. He’d be a good anti-establishment type. The other Republican running is being backed by the county GOP, so take it for what it’s worth.

Dan doesn’t live in the 4th District, and that’s the only knock the establishment has against him

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Yeah, I don*t remember in which thread we discussed it. There are 2 Republicans running for the nomination in the 4th. I don*t recall the other guy*s name off the top of my head. I just know some people who know Dan very well.

Also, he was being recruited by some anti-establishment, Republican state officials to primary a certain state senator, but chose to go for the congressional seat. He*d be a good anti-establishment type. The other Republican running is being backed by the county GOP, so take it for what it*s worth.

Dan doesn*t live in the 4th District, and that*s the only knock the establishment has against him
    You don't have to live in a district you want to represent? That's bogus.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    You don't have to live in a district you want to represent? That's bogus.
    For state races, yes. US Congress, no

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345