Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Juniata County)

Default firearm was reported to have been found at Central Mountain High School

MILL HALL — A firearm was reported to have been found at Central Mountain High School at Keystone Central Drive.

State police at Lamar responded to the report on Jan. 26 and upon investigation, it was determined that the firearm was found inside of a Ford F-150 XLT by school administrators.

The investigation is ongoing.

https://www.lockhaven.com/news/polic...-news-feb-2-2/
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Wayne County)

Default Re: firearm was reported to have been found at Central Mountain High School

Hell! That just goes to show you how boring that school district is.

My sister in law works at a DelCo public school. Last week one of her friends (another teacher) identified one of her students posting on snapchat with a Glock resting on his leg in her classroom, while she was teaching remotely. After contacting LEO, who swept the building, the found that gun and something like four or five others. Didn't make the papers as far as I can tell. Just another day in DelCo, according to her.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: firearm was reported to have been found at Central Mountain High School

I had a shotgun or rifle in my truck all hunting season. never thought anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    I had a shotgun or rifle in my truck all hunting season. never thought anything about it.

Yes, and the good old days are over.

Sounds more like a gun was found NEAR a school.

The anti-gun pussies act as though firearms are radioactive, or at least venomous; which is the only explanation for the panic when someone proposes to open a new gun store in a town, "where children will walk past it on their way to school!!!"

So what. Nobody's been killed by an unattended gun inside a locked vehicle. Guns never sneak up on anyone, although I've had one or two cry out from the display case that they desperately wanted to come home with me.

What they should be concerned about is all those at-risk yutes who have no concept of responsibility or obedience to the law or even the rights of other human beings. THOSE thugs victimize other kids and adults every damn day. Crack down on those little monsters and the gun problem will take care of itself.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Crack down on those little monsters and their negligent parents, the gun problem will take care of itself.
    FTFY

I'd like to have more detail on how those administrators were able to "find" that gun in the pickup.
    IANAL. I don't give legal advice. I'm only stating my OPINION.
    (Did I really need to say that on an Internet forum? LOL)

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boots_DE View Post
    I'd like to have more detail on how those administrators were able to "find" that gun in the pickup.
    I was wondering myself. Hoping someone on the forum knew actual details.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Ah yes. The CMHS off Lusk Run Road NEAR Mill Hall. (actually in Bald Eagle Twp).
    If the offending Ford F150 pickup with the rogue weapon within was parked NEAR the high school, it was in fact, on school property. The ONLY exception being near the rear of the school property along a dirt road that connects Lusk Run to other dirt roads and township secondary roads.
    When I went to the former Bald Eagle Nittany High School, (now the middle school for Keystone Central in Mill Hall), BEN Ave was the roadway you entered from three different boro roads. Even though the road was a boro road, it was on school property and every time you traveled that road from Kyler Ave to Beech Creek Ave or Peale Ave, you were technically on school property. Still that way today.
    In regard to the gun in the truck incident, nothing more has been released. As with many investigations by police here and other areas, nothing may ever be released to the public unless pressed hard by media or if the owner(s) of said Ford F-150 go public with their story.
    Engineers make things idiot proof! Evolution makes better idiots!

And as was expected..................................no follow-up or explanation has been divulged about the "incident". Most likely won't be anymore heard about it UNLESS one watches the local court proceedings.
    Engineers make things idiot proof! Evolution makes better idiots!