Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: MAC 10 with Bower Suppressor Purchase

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    Transfers between FFL's are typically 3 to 4 days. Realistically you are looking at around 15 months. Transfers from a civilian to an FFL/SOT typically takes about 4 to 6 months, then FFL/SOT to FFL/SOT is 4 days, then your FFL/SOT to you is 9+ months, so yeah, about 15 months give or take a month. Now that's a paper Form 4, we have no clue how the new eForm 4 system is going to pan out.

That's why when someone calls us about buying an NFA item, we recommend they only purchase the item if it's "Currently on a Form 3" unless they don't mind an additional 4 to 7 month wait on top of their Form 4 wait period.

The initial transfer between the seller and FFL went pending on May 20 2021* So it*s a waiting game at this point. I didn*t know about the benefits of it being on a form 3 already. After the FFL talked with the ATF before starting the transfer he did warn me about the added time for the additional transfer but I agreed because I didn*t want to have to find another MAC and Silencer combo ����

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: MAC 10 with Bower Suppressor Purchase

The First transfer in Florida from the original guy to the FFL took 8 months but because the ATF messed up and sent the tax stamp to the seller we didn*t know it was approved until May 15th* yea a lot of wasted time* after that mess was over the transfer between Florida FFL and PA FFL was approved in 1 day and shipped right out. I just did the form 4*s for both MG and Silencer last week via Form 4 e file* I checked everything out for the first time at my FFL and it all looks really nice. I see e filed form 4s are running pretty quick anywhere from 80-120 days. Fingers are crossed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123