Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default PSA comes out swinging against Glock & hipoint (samegunreally), Ruger & FN

As an American I prefer to trust my life to firearms that God, through his prophet JMB intended us to use. That is why I am so upset by the difficulty the common man has in obtaining m2, & m1919 firearms for self defense.
    in obtaining.

However, just as some of you are lost to Christ (& I pray for your salvation), some of you are so lost to propriety that you carry pistols lesser than what the prophet has provided. Some, distressingly, even in non-standard (metric) calibres.

I won*t comment farther but to to note that I have observed that there is a significant overlap in those doomed to the fires of hell, & those that carry sub standard striker fired, non single action pistols; and I make this observation so that others may better pray for those who are walking the wide rode.

But: as it is not my place to judge, but the Lords, I knew there were some who would find this video of interest.
    Last edited by PAMedic=F|A=; January 20th, 2022 at 08:10 AM. Reason: :-)
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: PSA comes out swinging against Glock & hipoint (samegunreally), Ruger & FN

Judge not, that ye be not judged. I have been blessed with single action AND double action, and doubly blessed with the devine decocker.

(Juniata County)

Default Re: PSA comes out swinging against Glock & hipoint (samegunreally), Ruger & FN

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Judge not, that ye be not judged. I have been blessed with single action AND double action, and doubly blessed with the devine decocker.
    Exactly. No judging. :-p
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Monroe County)

Yet the same people on that board trash their AR's. Pick a lane.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Why can't they do both?

Also, there are already threads in the firearms section on the Dagger and the new 5.7 pistol. Why do we need yet another thread?

(Berks County)

I can understand the spiel on the Glocks but if not for my hipoint, what would I use to test my reloads?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Why can't they do both?

Also, there are already threads in the firearms section on the Dagger and the new 5.7 pistol. Why do we need yet another thread?
    Because this is general firearms news, more
    About a company than 1 or two firearms, and I had not heard about it til it popped up in my feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Maybe, but I*m happy with mine.

There are grades
    Of everything, it sure isn*t a Wilson combat. But I*ll bet money it is more reliable than a standard army m4.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Because this is general firearms news, more
    About a company than 1 or two firearms, and I had not heard about it til it popped up in my feed.
    The title of the video literally says "Palmetto State Armory Dagger Line of Pistols".

(Westmoreland County)

Just what the firearms community needs: Another Glock/Sigs/FN/Steyr/Etc. non-descript striker fired knockoff. I get sales ads for dozens of these obscure wannabes every week. Yes there are some very good and reliable striker fired handguns out there such as the afore brand named items but enough is enough already. Gees! Still it's a free market (So Far) and if someone wants to try their hand at further flooding the market; Eh, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I can understand the spiel on the Glocks but if not for my hipoint, what would I use to test my reloads?
    One of the advantages of a HiPoint is it doubles as an effective impact weapon when it runs dry.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast