Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Wayne County)

Default PA farm show, Conceal Carry

I'm planning a trip with family to the farm show in Harrisburg. Are there any metal detectors? Do they wand you?

Default Re: PA farm show, Conceal Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    I'm planning a trip with family to the farm show in Harrisburg. Are there any metal detectors? Do they wand you?
    Last 12 years I carried there. No signs or detectors. Unless thing have changed?
    ΑΣΦ

(Northumberland County)

CCed today. No issues. Hell there wasnt even anyone there checking bags when we went (despite "no bags" signage).

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    Dunno about CC.

Normally just open carry there.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Chester County)

I CCed. No issues at all. I*ve also never seen so many troopers at once in my entire life.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Dauphin County)

OK, the CC issued is answered. What about mask policy? Signs everywhere? Being enforced? Or no policy? I'm planning on going on the last day with the grandkids.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    OK, the CC issued is answered. What about mask policy? Signs everywhere? Being enforced? Or no policy? I'm planning on going on the last day with the grandkids.
    No mask policy. Signs are only at the front door recommending them. 95% of people were not wearing them. Dr Oz was there when I went. I waited 45 minutes to ask him what his stance is regarding civilians owning semi auto sporting rifles and 30 round magazines. He said it*s in the constitution and he supports it. He also said he has a license to carry. It was a good answer but I still don*t trust him (or any politician for that matter).
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    No mask policy. Signs are only at the front door recommending them. 95% of people were not wearing them. Dr Oz was there when I went. I waited 45 minutes to ask him what his stance is regarding civilians owning semi auto sporting rifles and 30 round magazines. He said it*s in the constitution and he supports it. He also said he has a license to carry. It was a good answer but I still don*t trust him (or any politician for that matter).
    I don*t trust him, and I*ll be voting for the African immigrant Dr. Zama. I*m not interested in some out of state fly by night liberal.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001