I've had this pistol for several years and never found a holster that would fit it until recently when I corresponded with the owner of 19 Charlie Tactical. As the business name implies, the head man is a former cavalry scout who ate sand in Iraq. He made a holster for me that was specially modified to accommodate that long G34 slide. I am well pleased with it and use it to carry the blaster during my hikes in the woods and mountains of Pennsylvania. Because it's a woods pistol, I opted for a minimalist, open bottom, outside the pants belt holster with a Tek-Lock belt attachment.

I highly recommend this business. Pop over to the website and check out the vast array of products and options.

Below are a couple of pics of the pistol and holster.

Here you can see the Tek-Lock belt attachment allows for different belt widths. I've found this to be secure, practical, and convenient.

The pistol fits snugly in the holster and the tension adjustment works as advertised. You can crank it down to the point it'll require a determined yank to get the pistol out. Or you can loosen the fit up to make the draw effortless.