Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Morgantown PA Gun Show January 8-9 - Eagle Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What do you want to know? I haven't gone but one of my buddies checked it out. He reported that it was not too crowded and they had $15 blackjack tables.

Bought one gun at a great price, maybe two and going back? That doesn't sound like a waste of time.
    The reason i said that its because there were maybe 10-15 tables with guns. My son bought the gun that he had been looking for a couple of years, but its not a gun that would interest many people. There just weren*t many choices. The second gun the dealer is bringing from the store and not available at the show. Generally speaking not a show worth going unless you want custome jeawerly, socks or junk knives.
    E FLUCTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM. AECIDAE TELO IACET LIBATIS.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by comsubin61 View Post
    The reason i said that its because there were maybe 10-15 tables with guns. My son bought the gun that he had been looking for a couple of years, but its not a gun that would interest many people. There just weren*t many choices. The second gun the dealer is bringing from the store and not available at the show. Generally speaking not a show worth going unless you want custome jeawerly, socks or junk knives.
    You never know what you might find yourself even at a small show. But Morgantown died off until MONTCO cut Oaks off and Morgantown came back to life. It will probably go that way again. Prior to the deadly chirus scam, Morgantown was down to just one small room maybe the size of Leesport.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Instead of going to the show, I went to Tanners, Bunker 1, and Bunker 2. Tanners was meh (and traditionally it is my favorite gun shop). Bunker in Warminster had a decent selection and decent prices but nothing popped out at me. That was my first time there. Not a bad shop, but just kinda small. They were busy too. Bunker Chalfont was really nice. They had a great selection and really reasonable prices. That was my first time there too. I*d definitely go back to Bunker Chalfont in the future. It was not as crowded as the Warminster location and I liked the selection a touch better.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Instead of going to the show, I went to Tanners, Bunker 1, and Bunker 2. Tanners was meh (and traditionally it is my favorite gun shop). Bunker in Warminster had a decent selection and decent prices but nothing popped out at me. That was my first time there. Not a bad shop, but just kinda small. They were busy too. Bunker Chalfont was really nice. They had a great selection and really reasonable prices. That was my first time there too. I*d definitely go back to Bunker Chalfont in the future. It was not as crowded as the Warminster location and I liked the selection a touch better.
    Where are they in Chalfont?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Where are they in Chalfont?
    143 E Butler Ave, Chalfont, PA 18914
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    143 E Butler Ave, Chalfont, PA 18914
    OK, that sounds like 202 just north of 152 to me.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Suburban View Post
    Okay, so I've heard JSD Supply bought out Eagle Shows. Apparently they are no longer advertising how many tables, which is a bit of of a problem, because I don't want to make a 80 minute round trip and pay to get in, only to find that it's a piddly little show.

I also see that all the Oaks shows are 3 days now, and the entry fee was bumped to $13.
    We advertise the number of tables for each show in all of our flyers and emails. We created a new website so that info will be added in the next few days.

Show was solid today. Even with a few vendors having to cancel due to weather in their home area, we had a good turn out!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cellboothmgr View Post
    We advertise the number of tables for each show in all of our flyers and emails. We created a new website so that info will be added in the next few days.

Show was solid today. Even with a few vendors having to cancel due to weather in their home area, we had a good turn out!
    Glad to hear that. Now if you could just do something about ammo prices, that would be fantastic.

(Mifflin County)

sorry ,but large sections of stickers , shirts , jewelry etc after the people pay to get in ?it makes people rethink the drive and the admission prices . figured some stayed home due to sundays forecast . can say though , the extra time ,we had left in the day ? found us some new shops, to visit when in that area .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12