Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Glock slide work needed. Optic cut. Any recommendations? North wales landsdale area

Heya folks. I need some recommendations for Glock 17 slide work. Pretty much just an optic mounting cut for a holosun mini rds.
    OR…
    Would it be cheaper to just buy an aftermarket slide with cuts already? This way I can retain stock slide for resale or trade purposes.
    I’m in north wales pa if that helps. Thank u guys-ryan

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Glock slide work needed. Optic cut. Any recommendations? North wales landsdale ar

You have already acknowledged that an irreversible modification may limit the resale potential, and you are already considering the possibility that one day you may want to sell it. That adds up to obtaining an aftermarket slide to my way of thinking...which can also be sold someday.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Glock slide work needed. Optic cut. Any recommendations? North wales landsdale ar

I*ve always been happy with Dell*s in Lansdale. That said, I send all my slides to ATEI for red dot milling.

(Pike County)

I sent my slide to these guys: https://www.wagermachineworks.com/
    Found them on reddit where they've done a lot of slides. They have very reasonable prices but the thing I was most concerned about was turnaround time. It was less than a week from me shipping out my slide to getting it back with the slide cut and cerakoting.