Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jefferson County Gun Show Feb 5th & 6th 2022

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    No backstory as far as I know. I gave my assessment to someone who asked if it was worth a 2 hour drive. The reason for the promoter blowing a gasket is beyond me.
    Honestly, I really could have cared less about your assessment because it was inaccurate and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just assumed you had never actually been there or were just to the first show that was in just one building because we didn't have that many vendors yet. I didn't "blow a gasket," I wrote one paragraph. I know that's tough for some people but it was 60 seconds out of my life, I'll be ok. I found in life that feeding trolls is a waste of time. You usually end up arguing with the head sandwich maker at Subway, from his mom's basement, on his neighbor's internet. Typically complete failures in life, but they get a bunch of likes, a cool icon and maybe a moderator icon in a FB group or on a web forum posting pictures they didn't take, or memes they didn't make and then they start to believe they are something special, and their meaningless lives take on purpose when they are not asking people if they would like a cookie with that or if they would like to add chips and a drink for just $1.99 more. While I'm sure that's not the case here, I still don't feed trolls. Enjoy your weekend, I hope it's fantastic!

(Jefferson County)

I'm going. Only live about 2 miles from the fair grounds.

I haven't been to a gun show in many years(going on 2 decades, maybe more). I think last one was probably at the National Guard base in Clarkburg WV or at the Corsica firehall, possibly some hall in Washington PA.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    I'm going. Only live about 2 miles from the fair grounds.

I haven't been to a gun show in many years(going on 2 decades, maybe more). I think last one was probably at the National Guard base in Clarkburg WV or at the Corsica firehall, possibly some hall in Washington PA.
    Man you're old!!! You have an ICQ & MSN icon in your signature. Do those still work? Seriously were about the same age, I lived in Brookville (Summerville actually) and went to Brookville until my freshman year, Then I moved to Punxsy. We may have known each other. Look me up at the show, I'll be the fat guy with the beard that goes by "The Gun Guy".

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunGuy View Post
    Honestly, I really could have cared less about your assessment because it was inaccurate and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just assumed you had never actually been there or were just to the first show that was in just one building because we didn't have that many vendors yet. I didn't "blow a gasket," I wrote one paragraph. I know that's tough for some people but it was 60 seconds out of my life, I'll be ok. I found in life that feeding trolls is a waste of time. You usually end up arguing with the head sandwich maker at Subway, from his mom's basement, on his neighbor's internet. Typically complete failures in life, but they get a bunch of likes, a cool icon and maybe a moderator icon in a FB group or on a web forum posting pictures they didn't take, or memes they didn't make and then they start to believe they are something special, and their meaningless lives take on purpose when they are not asking people if they would like a cookie with that or if they would like to add chips and a drink for just $1.99 more. While I'm sure that's not the case here, I still don't feed trolls. Enjoy your weekend, I hope it's fantastic!
    I went today, and you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for trying to con someone into driving 2 hours to go to that show. Its 1.5 rooms, 20% flea market crap, and as I said absolutely not worth going to to buy guns unless you want to spend gunbroker prices +30% (and thats with me giving you the benefit of the doubt that all the empty tables were due to the weather)

I did discover the reason for the butthurt at the "not a place to buy guns" comment, since "the gun guy" had several tables full of them.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunGuy View Post
    Man you're old!!! You have an ICQ & MSN icon in your signature. Do those still work? Seriously were about the same age, I lived in Brookville (Summerville actually) and went to Brookville until my freshman year, Then I moved to Punxsy. We may have known each other. Look me up at the show, I'll be the fat guy with the beard that goes by "The Gun Guy".
    I'm just seeing this message now.. I probably saw you there, but I was focused on the guns/gear.

I dont know if they still work or not. I know they did when I signed up here. lol

I only went to school in Brookville from K-2nd grade, then parents had to move to FL for work. After graduating I worked on the road for 5 years, having a split "home base" at my parents house in FL and the family farm in Munderf. After 1996 I was primarily in PA, and made it official in 2000 after getting tired of having to run to FL to renew DL and vehicle registration.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

BWHAHAHAHA You should have said hi before heading home. We did lose several big vendors from the Ohio line up thru the Erie area over the ice. As for the price you obviously don't have a clue or are stuck in 4 years ago. Things are different now. But I'll tell you wat give me your name, address and I'll mail you $20 for your entry, gas and time. See I don't know why some internet troll is so hell-bent on bashing anyone that tries to build something. Make sure to send me your picture as well. I know what the prices were and are at that show. (Mine and walking around) They are not GB +30% by a long shot. So you're just lying to be a troll or just stupid. Thanks for playing.

PS I just added the troll to my ignore list. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what he was saying about the prices is just simply a lie. He's either stuck 4 years ago, in the 90's, or just doing it to be an ass. I buy guns from the biggest distributors in the country (Lipsey's, RSR, Bangers) and have them marked up $75 a gun. And apparently, he hasn't figured out that we can use GB too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12