Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Jan 16 - NRL22 in Bucks County

Ready to face the new year and chill of January at the NRL22 precision rifle shoot? This growing new sport at FTRPA will be Rockin’ The Roof and will have their own Time(d) Square Ball Drop.

The shoot is open to both members and non-members. January's course of fire is now available, so feel free to take a look at the stages that will be offered. In addition, FTRPA organizers will plan a fun bonus stage.

The fee is $15 with all six classes of shooters welcome: Open, Base, Old Gun (age 60+), Young Gun (age 8-16), Ladies, and Air Rifle.

Registration opens at 8am with a sight-in opportunity opening on the nearby 25/50 yard range by 8:15am. A safety briefing will begin around 8:45am with start time by 9:15am.

Advance sign up at Practiscore is appreciated. Email NRL22@ftrpa.com with any questions or stay in the loop for this event and future shoots.

This shoot is one that can sponsor new members to join FTRPA provided the match director observes safe shooting. With available seats in new member safe shooting reviews and orientations scheduled in February and March, this is a great time to come out, meet some friendly FTRPA members, try a fun rimfire sport, and see if you'd like to join.
    Follow @FTRPA or Join Events: Practiscore ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ X/Twitter

(Pike County)

Default Re: Jan 16 - NRL22 in Bucks County

Quote Originally Posted by FTRPA View Post
    Ready to face the new year and chill of January at the NRL22 precision rifle shoot? This growing new sport at FTRPA will be Rockin* The Roof and will have their own Time(d) Square Ball Drop.

The shoot is open to both members and non-members. January's course of fire is now available, so feel free to take a look at the stages that will be offered. In addition, FTRPA organizers will plan a fun bonus stage.

The fee is $15 with all six classes of shooters welcome: Open, Base, Old Gun (age 60+), Young Gun (age 8-16), Ladies, and Air Rifle.

Registration opens at 8am with a sight-in opportunity opening on the nearby 25/50 yard range by 8:15am. A safety briefing will begin around 8:45am with start time by 9:15am.

Advance sign up at Practiscore is appreciated. Email NRL22@ftrpa.com with any questions or stay in the loop for this event and future shoots.

This shoot is one that can sponsor new members to join FTRPA provided the match director observes safe shooting. With available seats in new member safe shooting reviews and orientations scheduled in February and March, this is a great time to come out, meet some friendly FTRPA members, try a fun rimfire sport, and see if you'd like to join.
    I have to try this in 2022. Anyone selling a rifle?

(Chester County)

Default Re: Jan 16 - NRL22 in Bucks County

Quote Originally Posted by RobW View Post
    I have to try this in 2022. Anyone selling a rifle?
    CZ 457 and Tikka T1X seem to be in short supply at the moment. I am going to do this soon also, but it looks like I'll have to be in the open class.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!