Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Media Alert: Terrorists in Lancaster

Been how long since the last open carry meet and eats? Bring a few back like the good old days and get a big write up in your local newspaper compleat with an above the fold headline.

(Chester County)

A bit counter-productive to get your name and/or picture in the local newspaper, don't you think? Remember Moscow Rules #8: Do not harass the opposition.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    If this administration has not yet labeled you a terrorist, you're probably Biden votin', vaccine takin', mask wearin', cuck.
    ++++
    Definitely more than probably.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Right, but that doesn*t matter. There*s thousands more people who will now equate III% and the logo with domestic terrorism, because they read this article in the paper. We can call BS all we want on the lies and bias*.but nobody is listening and the other side controls the narrative
    Custom ink refused to print this on a hoodie, told me it violates their "hate speech" policy. Asked me if I wanted to redesign it without the III% image. I told them to fuck all the way off...

Front:
    front2_1.jpg

Back:
    s-l400.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    Custom ink refused to print this on a hoodie, told me it violates their "hate speech" policy. Asked me if I wanted to redesign it without the III% image. I told them to fuck all the way off...
    They're Just following the script..

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgr...ree-percenters

Vote with your wallet

(Allegheny County)

I remember seeing a VERY similar thing pop up on the Pittsburgh subreddit a few weeks ago. Apparently the Pittsburgh Hofbrauhaus served some one the commie fuck didn't like (I can't remember who it was) and tried to make a stink about it. It was probably written by the same person. I got the feeling that the author was following them around (even to their hotels and was trying to find out what rooms they were in) and trying to shame restaurants into not serving them.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    I remember seeing a VERY similar thing pop up on the Pittsburgh subreddit a few weeks ago. Apparently the Pittsburgh Hofbrauhaus served some one the commie fuck didn't like (I can't remember who it was) and tried to make a stink about it. It was probably written by the same person. I got the feeling that the author was following them around (even to their hotels and was trying to find out what rooms they were in) and trying to shame restaurants into not serving them.
    Those people are at war with us and there is no level too low for them to stoop to.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123