Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Media Alert: Terrorists in Lancaster

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    They sound like nice guys. I wish the founding fathers would've had the foresight to enumerate the right to peaceful assembly.
    mic drop.
    DGAF

Imagine the same mindset reporting on Washington and his men at Valley Forge. Terrorists. Anti-Crown extremists. The myth that the colonists are taxed without representation in Parliament. Probably wouldn't call them "white supremacists" in the 18th century, since that was pretty universal at a time when whites were buying blacks from other blacks.

I've found that no legitimate journalist uses the term "extremists" so freely, that's propaganda, especially when they also sprinkle in baseless "white supremacist" nonsense. And when they express faux outrage that they were meeting "openly", and they'd be just as incensed if they were being "secretive".

*After the party left, our restaurant team reported receiving multiple calls from one individual who said we shouldn*t have served them." Yeah, how dare those people exist, when some Karen's delusions about them make her enraged.

Half the country confuses their own inner hatred and rage with bad conduct on the part of the people they hate. Donald Trump "created a climate of hatred" is their way of admitting that they hated Trump. So it was his fault. Their hate, projected onto him. Just sad.

I agree that some percentage of the crowd were agents provocateur. Maybe 3% of them. Maybe 30%. Maybe a majority, which seems to be an FBI trend, with 5 FBI operatives persuading a couple of marginal tards to participate in an FBI scheme to kidnap some Dem puppet.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lehigh County)

I just hope they left the wait staff with a good tip...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Bucks County)

If this administration has not yet labeled you a terrorist, you're probably Biden votin', vaccine takin', mask wearin', cuck.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    How many cities has this group burned? Asking for a friend.
    There might have been exhaust from the vehicles they drove in on.... does that count?

(Franklin County)

I'm going to call BS on most of that story.
    3%ers wouldn't stand up, introduce themselves, explain their military background at a public meeting place.
    One ones I know when asked if they are members won't even provide a solid yes or no.
    The Hostler

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I'm going to call BS on most of that story.
    3%ers wouldn't stand up, introduce themselves, explain their military background at a public meeting place.
    One ones I know when asked if they are members won't even provide a solid yes or no.
    Right, but that doesn’t matter. There’s thousands more people who will now equate III% and the logo with domestic terrorism, because they read this article in the paper. We can call BS all we want on the lies and bias….but nobody is listening and the other side controls the narrative

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    If fire fighters fight fire and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?

Tim

(Berks County)

*It*s not a group or an organization. It*s a movement or an ideology.* Christopher Wray.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast