Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: US Representative Chrissy Houlahan

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    I believe that is correct in a public setting, however if she just happened to hold the event at a private home or business that just happens to require vaccination for entry*.well that*s the venue, not her
    I see a fine line, a gray area and a need for legal representation. She held it at the Colonial Theater in Phonyville and I suspect that she paid for it. I do not think that she has the ability to mandate attendees be vaxed under those circumstances.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

After chasing this down a little, it looks like Colonial Theater is mandating vax or negative chirus test. If she is paying to use that venue, do we have grounds to stand on to go after her for that, in court?

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    After chasing this down a little, it looks like Colonial Theater is mandating vax or negative chirus test. If she is paying to use that venue, do we have grounds to stand on to go after her for that, in court?
    You can go after anybody for anything in court, but it’s a costly adventure if you dont win

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    You can go after anybody for anything in court, but it*s a costly adventure if you dont win
    Well...I do like to have some ground to stand on. Like something in law that requires her to allow all of her constituents to attend her public meetings.

(Berks County)

Another letter for Missy. I expect that the reads it and puts it into my own folder, for presentation to the FBI at some point.

We should have that freak and her Ministry of Truth investigate Dinesh D'souza and his movie, 2000 Mules. Like you, I am all for transparency and that movie has made some outlandish claims and should be thoroughly investigated and the whole trial should be televised for all of us to see. Then, whoever is guilty should be executed for treason. I doubt that you would be interested though, as I believe that you are afraid of the truth.

(Berks County)

And Missy responds...

Thank you for contacting me about election security and your patience awaiting a response. Please know that every email I receive is read and informs my service to our community, Commonwealth, and country. It is the honor and privilege of a lifetime to do this work.

As an Air Force veteran and a member of both the House Foreign Affairs and Armed Services Committees, I remain committed to the safety and security of our democratic process. Prior to the November 2020 election, our intelligence community - career national security professionals who serve our country - confirmed that Russia and Iran obtained U.S. voter registration data in an attempt to influence the election. Foreign interference in our elections is an attack on our democracy, and we must continue to work in a bipartisan manner to enhance election security and ensure that history does not repeat itself.

In 2019, I joined a bipartisan group of colleagues as part of Task Force Sentry. We are working to pass legislation, utilizing our national security backgrounds, to help protect our country from foreign interference in future elections. As part of this effort, I introduced the Stop Supporting Foreign Interference in Our Democracy Act, which will make it easier to hold accountable any U.S. citizen who helps foreign governments or persons make financial contributions to an American election. Additionally, the House passed H.R.1, the For the People Act, which includes various election security and campaign finance measures, such as requiring paper ballots for federal elections and expanding prohibitions on foreign political money. I'm disappointed that the Senate, in refusing to even consider our bill or pass one of their own, has failed to meet this moment of crisis. It is critical that we put aside politics and work together to deliver these much-needed protections.

I am aware that there are concerns regarding the counting of mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania and across the country. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, I made it a priority to ensure that all Americans could safely exercise their constitutional right to vote. Leading up to the election, I advocated for no-excuse mail-in voting and options for in-person voting consistent with public health and physical distancing recommendations. Such concerns were also why my office held weekly town halls prior to the November 2020 election - to ensure our community had access to accurate information about safely voting during the pandemic and could ask any and all questions they had about voting by mail and election day.

As I continue serving Pennsylvania's 6th Congressional District, I will continue fighting to ensure that every eligible vote is counted and that all Americans can participate in our democratic process. I understand you wrote with concerns, and I appreciate you sharing your views. Please know that I am taking them into consideration as I try to make the best decisions I can for our community. I hope you will continue to engage with me and my office because I value your continued input.

Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate your interest in this issue. To stay informed on my work for our community, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, visit my website, and click here to sign up for my e-newsletter.

Sincerely,
    Congresswoman Chrissy Houlahan
    Chrissy Houlahan
    Member of Congress
    CH/JL
    And get a response...

Representative Houlahan,

Thank you for your reply. In my opinion, the members of the Democratic party blew the entire COVID situation out of proportion for their own benefit and recklessly destroyed our economy in the process. Voters in the United States already have the right to vote and have been successfully doing so for over 200 years and I can see no reason for any major changes in voting procedures other than some technological advances. If voters are too lazy to go out and vote, that is not my problem and it is nothing new, they have always existed. Unfettered, no excuse mail-in voting is not provided for in Pennsylvania's Constitution and is a violation of same. Furthermore, lax and non-existent security provided endless opportunities for election fraud. Typically in The United States, one is innocent until proven guilty but in the case of election sanctity, it is appropriate that The People be provided with proof that crimes did not occur and that proof is not available for election 2020. In fact, it appears as though there is proof to the contrary and for some reason, you and other Democrats are refusing to address it and are opposed to transparency. I'd go so far as to call your behavior on the matter arrogant.

I do not understand what you are speaking of when you speak of foreign interference in our elections but I had heard that foreigners had hacked into both Republican and Democrat Party computer systems. I had also heard that the Republican Party took steps to address the vulnerabilities but that the Democrats did not. Regardless, I do not see how foreigners effectively interfered with our election. However, it looks more to me like we have had domestic interference in our elections by the likes of George Soros, Warren Buffett and Mark Zuckerberg. Why is that not being investigated and penalized?

Walleye Hunter
    Your District
    USA

I do not understand what you are speaking of when you speak of foreign interference in our elections
    She was referring to Elon Musk
    SigGendered

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    She was referring to Elon Musk
    LOL, that's just recent though.

Missy is throwing a town hall on May 26th in Exton if anyone wants to go chat with her along with me.

(Berks County)

Come one, come all to Chrissy's Town Hall. I don't know what the 'state of the sixth' is all about but she's having 'live' question and answer session.

What: State of the Sixth Town Hall * Chrissy's 82nd Town Hall!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Come one, come all to Chrissy's Town Hall. I don't know what the 'state of the sixth' is all about but she's having 'live' question and answer session.

What: State of the Sixth Town Hall * Chrissy's 82nd Town Hall!
    The sixth is her district, PA-06. If you're going, I'll try to make it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast