Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default 🤔 NJ Gun Bill Includes Mandatory Re-Education & Forced Labor with Anti-Gun Groups

😒 C'mon how bad can a little Re-Education be !

New Jersey NJ Senate Bill 3757 is scheduled to be heard in the Senate Law and Public Safety Committee on Thursday, December 09, 2021, at 1:00 PM. This so-called gun “safe storage” bill eviscerates the Constitutional Right to self-defense inside the home as explicitly recognized as by the U.S. Supreme Court in the Heller case.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/12/nj-...#axzz7EIcL3mm6

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 🤔 NJ Gun Bill Includes Mandatory Re-Education & Forced Labor with Anti-Gun Groups

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    �� C'mon how bad can a little Re-Education be !

New Jersey NJ Senate Bill 3757 is scheduled to be heard in the Senate Law and Public Safety Committee on Thursday, December 09, 2021, at 1:00 PM. This so-called gun *safe storage* bill eviscerates the Constitutional Right to self-defense inside the home as explicitly recognized as by the U.S. Supreme Court in the Heller case.

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/12/nj-...#axzz7EIcL3mm6
    Coming to a state near you.....

They will not relent until we are fully disarmed and obedient to their every edict!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 🤔 NJ Gun Bill Includes Mandatory Re-Education & Forced Labor with Anti-Gun Groups

I'm old, fat, and out of shape. I have no visions of standing up against them long. But I will resist as long as I can. (Does this post put me on a list?) :-)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I'm old, fat, and out of shape. I have no visions of standing up against them long. But I will resist as long as I can. (Does this post put me on a list?) :-)
    Being a member here probably put you on a list. That post just gets you a star next to your name.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

That bill, as well as a handful of others, are predicted to pass in January 2022, before the Senate President's lame duck term ends.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy19608 View Post
    Being a member here probably put you on a list. That post just gets you a star next to your name.
    Hell, if you're not already on a half dozen lists you should be ashamed of yourself...

(Delaware County)

You know this is all going to disappear like a bad fart in the wind once SCOTUS rules against NY city in the case, New York Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen.

Concealed carry will be the law of the land before The clown act in DC leaves office.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-five View Post
    That bill, as well as a handful of others, are predicted to pass in January 2022, before the Senate President's lame duck term ends.
    That would be the one who got thrown out because of bad Nj gun control laws/permitting?
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    That would be the one who got thrown out because of bad Nj gun control laws/permitting?
    Yes. Steve Sweeney. The only problem is that there's still a supermajority of democrats to replace him, hence the likely passing of a law that flies in the face of the Heller decision.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-five View Post
    Yes. Steve Sweeney. The only problem is that there's still a supermajority of democrats to replace him, hence the likely passing of a law that flies in the face of the Heller decision.
    all the more reason to dig the moat deeper to keep them out and hopefully philly might slide in the hole
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class