Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: ATF launching eform option for Form 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Not sure what you are saying here. You may fill out the card(s) yourself, but cannot do your fingerprints. A police officer or designated service must do them. After that, you could send them in whatever fashion is available.
    You 100% can do them yourself, I did them in my garage and mailed them out the next morning to the ATF (2 approved Form 1's). I don't know if protocols changed during Covid but you no longer need to go to a police station to have your fingerprints done for the cards.

(Berks County)

Not sure what you are saying here. You may fill out the card(s) yourself, but cannot do your fingerprints. A police officer or designated service must do them. After that, you could send them in whatever fashion is available.
    ive done themself and sign as the person doing the fingerprints and have never run into an issue

(Bucks County)

This is great news. As police departments stopped doing it for non-criminal needs, some had to go to a licen$ed $ervice.

I wonder if cards having smeared, blotchy, incomplete (delta missing) prints get rejected.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

This is great news. As police departments stopped doing it for non-criminal needs, some had to go to a licen$ed $ervice.

I wonder if cards having smeared, blotchy, incomplete (delta missing) prints get rejected.
    From YouTube videos I watched prior to doing mine they aren't finicky about it. Mine turned out good but there's always that worry that they will come back with something wrong about it. I still have one left to do for a .22, I submitted a Form 1 on it but it got denied as I somehow got my last name on the form twice somehow. I blame their laggy website, it feels like 56k dial up, hoping the new site is much faster.

(Bucks County)

That is the great thing about the *Silencer Shop* kiosks, like at Classic Pistol, and numerous other fun shops*.. they have the optical
    Fingerprint reader, and photo ability right there, ready to go*. It is a simple process and removes a lot of hassle*..
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Allegheny County)

fuck form 4's. its just too easy to make your own and form 1 it. all you need is a drill.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    fuck form 4's. its just too easy to make your own and form 1 it. all you need is a drill.

I’ll take the research design and finish options any day.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    And some oil filters...

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1096369fred View Post
    That is the great thing about the *Silencer Shop* kiosks, like at Classic Pistol, and numerous other fun shops*.. they have the optical
    Fingerprint reader, and photo ability right there, ready to go*. It is a simple process and removes a lot of hassle*..
    However, be careful, once you do ONE with them, they now have ALL you info (picture, fingerprints, SSN, everything) on a file on their servers. How secure are they?? Who knows? And they DO NOT erase the info after it is used, they say that makes everything easier the next time you buy from someone who has the kiosk. And when you ask, "How do I know this?", well, I'm an FFL/SOT and have investigated and asked them many questions before declining buying one (way too expensive for the number I sell per year).
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Lackawanna County)

All my info has been out there since the opm breach. Once that hit it didn’t matter because they got everything. Including my prints.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast