Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: PA RINOS That Voted for VAXX DATABASE MUST be PRIMARIED

I read fitzjackoff has 2 challengers
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    The problem is not Dems, Repubs, RINOs, DINOs, whatever. The problem is the entire super-entitled, pork-consuming, pocket-lining Ruling Class. They're all in it together and they all have a vested interest in their comfy, powerful status quo.

The easy answer would be term limits but nobody will ever see it happen. So that only leaves shaking things up the best one can at the voting booth. I'd as soon vote for a proven middle road 2A supporting Dem (read: non-left liberal) than a decades in office time proven RINO if need be. Time we vote candidate records and deeds, and not party, because just like the MSM networks they are all birds of a feather. Just some not as bad as others.

Noah
    A "non-left liberal", aka the libertarian party, is gaining ground and there's some good momentum behind the Mises caucus (pretty unapoligetically right wing policies) within the party. Check it out.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

(York County)

This is the email I got from Lloyd Smucker, bragging about how anti vax he is....the same day he voted for this crap....

I very much want his signature line to start reading FORMER member of Congress

What a massive let down

As you may know, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recently published a rule that mandated the COVID-19 vaccine for businesses with 100 or more employees as well as federal workers. I am writing to you to share some of my recent actions to stand up to President Biden’s misguided and authoritarian mandates.

I strongly oppose federally-mandated vaccines, vaccine passports, and any other digital credential that would show proof of an individual’s COVID-19 test results and vaccination status. I believe that all Americans should have the freedom to determine whether or not they want to receive a vaccine and make that decision with their doctor. That being said, I believe the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and I myself have been vaccinated.

I have heard from countless individuals across Pennsylvania’s 11th Congressional District who are concerned that they will be forced out of their jobs by President Biden’s mandate, and employers who fear they will lose a sizable amount of their workforce as the mandate is enforced. The Biden administration must not infringe upon Americans’ rights in this way. To fight back, I supported three pieces of legislation that would protect the rights of private businesses and individuals. First, I cosponsored H.Res. 779, a resolution that rejects OSHA’s vaccine rule and declares it to be unconstitutional. I also cosponsored the Stop Vaccines Act (H.R. 5908), a bill which would rescind President Biden’s two Executive Orders which mandate vaccines for federal workers and contractors without the ability to opt to receive a weekly COVID-19 test instead. Finally, I cosponsored a resolution which will be introduced shortly to nullify the vaccine mandate for private businesses.

I am also monitoring the status of several lawsuits against the Biden administration launched by states around the country and am hopeful that there will be a favorable outcome to the litigation. I sent a letter, signed by the entire Republican Pennsylvanian House delegation, to Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro to ask why he has not also joined one of these lawsuits and what he will do to protect the people and businesses of the Commonwealth.

OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard was published in the Federal Register and is open for public comment until December 6, 2021. I encourage you to submit a formal comment here.

As always, if you have any thoughts on these or other issues that are critical to your family, please do not hesitate to reach out. You can call (717) 393-0667 or send an email by visiting smucker.house.gov/contact. You can connect on Facebook and Twitter by searching Congressman Smucker and sign up for the e-Newsletter for the latest updates from. It is an honor and privilege to serve you in Congress.

Sincerely,

Lloyd Smucker
    Member of Congress

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    This is the email I got from Lloyd Smucker, bragging about how anti vax he is....the same day he voted for this crap....

I very much want his signature line to start reading FORMER member of Congress

What a massive let down
    I'm sure his aides just read him the Vax database bill synopsis and he mis-understood what he was voting for..

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by rangeofficer View Post
    Take a bite of the shit sandwich and swallow hard when you pull the lever.
    Na. I'm done with all that.

That level of complacency is what got us exactly where we are today.

An RO should know the dangers of complacency..

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Na. I'm done with all that.

That level of complacency is what got us exactly where we are today.

An RO should know the dangers of complacency..

RO's are also realists. So you're answer is to not vote and totally capitulate ? We need to get energized and make a focused concerted effort on Prmaries ! AOC wormed her way in because of primary complacency . We have FOAC and GOA that are extremely active and reach a wide audience. We need to all coalesce and make a concerted effort to identify America First Candidates ASAP ! We have 5 months to get it done. The '22 midterms are the last chance to take our State and Country back. Soros money is backing Shapiro and I'm sure OZ . Local and State elections are the key.

We did a good job in last month's elections . Let's take that momentum and build on it. I love this Commonwealth and would hate to have to pack up and head to Florida in order to live in a non authoritarian environment.

PA Primaries are May 17th. If you have a Candidate the filing deadline is March 18th. We have 3 1/2 months to vette and identify Challengers. Grass roots activism is what is needed ASAP. NJ Senate President Steve Sweeney was defeated by Republican Truck Driver Edward Durr who spent $2,300 on his primary campaign and a grand total of $8,500 on his campaign. David vs Goliath and David won. Folks are tired of being lied to by Folks we put faith in to defend and protect CONUS, especially our Vets that run for office.

Flood the inboxes of the 6 RINOS that voted for this Totalitarian foundation laying bill. This is the way the Patriot Act was foisted upon us . It's sets the stage for encroachments down the road.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    The problem is not Dems, Repubs, RINOs, DINOs, whatever. The problem is the entire super-entitled, pork-consuming, pocket-lining Ruling Class. They're all in it together and they all have a vested interest in their comfy, powerful status quo.

The easy answer would be term limits but nobody will ever see it happen. So that only leaves shaking things up the best one can at the voting booth. I'd as soon vote for a proven middle road 2A supporting Dem (read: non-left liberal) than a decades in office time proven RINO if need be. Time we vote candidate records and deeds, and not party, because just like the MSM networks they are all birds of a feather. Just some not as bad as others.

Noah
    This. But remember, a truck driver who was passed he couldn*t get a NJ carry permit took out the most powerful state senator they had.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    A "non-left liberal", aka the libertarian party, is gaining ground and there's some good momentum behind the Mises caucus (pretty unapoligetically right wing policies) within the party. Check it out.
    The party that is running anti gun candidates that want to seize guns harder then Hillary?
    No thanks.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Find non pro pols to run in the primary. We need real America First legislators or the game is over. Last I checked there is still no 2020 audit done, dominion machines haven't been removed and zero legislation to address voter integrity. How are we magically going to win in '22 ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast