Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: On the roads, it was a White Line Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I've been seeing that KIA drivers are now vying for BMW's spot for most rude and assholery.
    KIAs have come a long way.

I blared on my horn and gave the salute to a red Kia with tinted windows who was in the wrong lane and cut me off in the middle of an intersection to get into the lane he wanted. It was dark and I was a quarter mile from home, and while I was behind him after his illegal lane change, I assessed what kind of person would drive a Kia with tinted windows. I decided to go a few miles past my house and double back, just in case. Probably a good thing.

(Bucks County)

I've been seeing that KIA drivers are now vying for BMW's spot for most rude and assholery.
    Yes, I noticed that a while ago. I'm pretty sure I posted something similar somewhere a while back.

If I didn't, at least I meant to.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Equal to or more than the Dodge Challenger/Charger heavily tinted window crowd?

Also, notice the uptick is assholitis on Rt 30?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    I decided to go a few miles past my house and double back, just in case. Probably a good thing.
    Prudent rabbit.

I'd add that you should pick a turnaround point where you can bring your weapons to bear at 30 degrees to port, with a safe impact backdrop should things suddenly turn stupid.

Plot twist - gotta steal a KIA to get their asshole status

Stolen Kia involved in deadly crash on Roosevelt Boulevard, suspect on the run
    https://www.fox29.com/news/police-st...ect-on-the-run

Police say a man was found lying in the northbound median between two northbound lanes. He was pronounced dead at 11:59 p.m., according to Small. Investigators say witnesses told authorities the man was a passenger who was ejected from one of the vehicles involved in the crash.

Too bad there's not video of the impact, it'd be pure Youtube gold.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/5xrkJ...giphy.gif&ct=g

(Berks County)

I saw that. Unfortunately, the driver limped away but his buddy got tossed out of the car and bit it. Oh well, one is better than none.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I saw that. Unfortunately, the driver limped away but his buddy got tossed out of the car and bit it. Oh well, one is better than none.
    Yeah, thank goodness no bystanders will killed this time like the guy in the wheelchair that got waffled.
    Seems to me I see a large amount of crazy driving homies in a variety of Chevys.

Authorities are searching for the driver of a silver-blue 2005 Ford Mustang who struck multiple people in different parts of the city Monday night, killing one.
    https://www.audacy.com/kywnewsradio/...s-philadelphia

Meanwhile, fresh from the Memory Hole -

One of the Roxborough High School shooting suspects is expected to be sentenced next month in connection with a separate deadly incident. The victim is only sharing her story with CBS3. Gina Campbell never got to meet her unborn baby after a driver crashed into her while she was on a work break in North Philadelphia. The crash critically injured the woman and killed her baby. Eyewitness News was there along North Broad Street back in July 2020. That's when police said a man drag racing lost control of his car and slammed into Campbell, who was seven months pregnant.
    Hey, it was only a fetus so it doesn't count - amIright?

CBS3 wanted to ask Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner why the prosecutor on the case did not ask the judge to jail Bivins as he awaited sentencing. But his office wouldn't schedule a sitdown interview prior to Bivins' sentencing.

At a recent unrelated news conference, Krasner declined to talk about it. But Campbell's attorneys representing her civil case had plenty to say.

"He committed a serious crime, his sentence is supposed to be years, at least in the case of Gina," attorney Frank Edinson said. "There's no reason why at least from my perspective he should have been out on the street at the time."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...0eced919aa58a6

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...woman/3460690/

While the overall number of hit and run crashes are down this year compared to the past two years, the number of fatal hit and run crashes are up.

As of Dec. 26, there have been 31 deadly hit-and-run crashes in Philadelphia in 2022, compared to 20 at the same time last year and 29 at the same time in 2020, according to Philadelphia Police.

In all, there have been 740 hit-and-run crashes in Philadelphia in 2022, compared to 906 at the same time last year and 847 at the same time in 2020.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast