Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default CZ VZ61 Skorpion Semi Auto - Form 1/SBR Possible?

Since the semi auto VZ 61 is the closest I'll ever get to owning the real thing, I've been considering getting one. Thing is, I would only do it if I could do a Form 1 to make it an SBR and get the folding wire stock for it. My question is, is this even possible with the semi auto version? I've not held one in my hands to be sure, but will they even accept a folding stock? Or have the receivers been altered to prevent any modification? If anyone here has experience with one, I would certainly appreciate any input.

Default Re: CZ VZ61 Skorpion Semi Auto - Form 1/SBR Possible?

Czechpoint sells an adapter plate that you will need to install the wire stock.

Alternatively, you could get something like a rear picatinny adapter from Custom Smith Manufacturing, and install a side folding brace or stock.

If you're handy and have a 3D printer, you could print a CZAR lower receiver, get yourself a VZ 61 upper, and install your choice of AR trigger group. If it were me, I'd be thinking about something like a binary trigger...

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: CZ VZ61 Skorpion Semi Auto - Form 1/SBR Possible?

I have a VZ61 from Czechpoint. In the future I will do the SBR and put the tail on it. Gotta collect parts and do my forms though, but yes, it is completely possible.