Sounds like you are seeing deer just not the right ones. You don't need a stand but they do make it a lot easier. I use the Onx app and I really like it. It helps mark sign and spots you want to check out. I've also found public land I didn't know about using it. Sometimes after marking a bunch of rubs you see patterns you didn't expect. You also have all the data to look at the next year. I took a quick look at the SGL's you hunt. I would walk those power lines looking for rubs. Also any transitions. The edges of swamps or where open woods changes to thick cover. Also check maybe 50 yrds off of any of the main roads. So many people walk right past awesome sign just because it's too close to the road. Any public that buts up against private is also something to check. I'm no expert. I've never killed a huge buck but I generally kill something every year or at least get opportunities. My uncle and cousins kill more deer than anyone I know and they probably spend 10x more time scouting than hunting. This year I hiked about 30 miles and set-up 5 cameras in three separate locations over several days. Doing that I only got 4 legal bucks on camera to give you an idea. With the amount of deer you seen I think you'll are on the right track.