Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Juniata County)

Default Contact Governor Wolf to sign Constitutional Carry

The Pennsylvania Senate, following House action, has sent SB 565 (Constitutional Carry) to the Governor to be signed.

We NEED your help!

As we previously reported, on October 26th Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf has threatened to veto both of the bills above. There are some in the Second Amendment community who think that this is a wasted effort but I/we disagree completely and we are asking that you reach out and contact Gov. Wolf*s office and firmly insist that he *sign* this life-saving legislation!

BE Advised that all correspondences, written, electronic, fax transmission, and telephonic are LOGGED and RECORDED. Make sure that your VOTE is recorded with the Governor.

Governor Tom Wolf:

(717) 787-2500

508 Main Capitol Building Harrisburg, PA 17120

https://www.governor.pa.gov/

https://www.facebook.com/governorwolf

This legislation has taken TEN YEARS, and *lots* of hard work, to get the support of the Senate and the House and to put it on the Governor*s desk! You can see how your Representative or Senator voted on SB 565 by going HERE!

The anti-gun groups and many Democrats are frothing at the mouth about this becoming law, just like they were in 1988 with the License to Carry legislation then and with Castle Doctrine. Their track record of lies and misinformation continues even though CeaseFire PA and Mom*s Demand Action have been shown, repeatedly, to be well-funded liars with all their dogmatic claims!

Our history is replete with examples of individuals taking a stand when it appeared hopeless such as the Texas fight at the Alamo amongst many others. In each case, history has shown how these courageous stands have led to ultimate victory and the fight over this legislation is just as important!

We are asking you to continue to honor our Founding Fathers and the historical tradition of *standing our ground* to ensure that elected officials do the *right thing*. The House and Senate have and now it is time for Governor Wolf to recognize the duty he has is to ALL the people of Pennsylvania.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim Stolfer, President

FOAC-ILLEA.org

info@foac-illea.org

Final Thoughts: After 90 years of the many failed Pennsylvania gun control experiments, beginning in 1931 with the establishment of the Uniform Firearms Act that took away Constitutional Carry from citizens, the record is clear that restoring citizen*s freedoms and giving them the rights, guaranteed under the Constitution (Article 1, Section 21), to make a choice on how they defend themselves without Government restrictions and bias, is not only long overdue but essential if we are to combat the rising violent crime problem.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Juniata County)

Default Re: Contact Governor Wolf to sign Constitutional Carry

My note:

I as that you please sign SB 565 to bring our laws more in line with section 21 of the Commonwealth Constitution. It is long over due, and having to pay for any right, is the gravest violation, as the power to tax (be it called a tax, fee, or some other term) is the power to destroy, and restricts the rights of the poorest in any community.

Respectfully,
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Lycoming County)

Like Wolf gives a shit what his constituents say or want. Never has, never will. Now if we have a republican gov next go around, will the legislature actually have the balls to pass this again when it might actually get signed is the question. I have my doubts.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Like Wolf gives a shit what his constituents say or want. Never has, never will. Now if we have a republican gov next go around, will the legislature actually have the balls to pass this again when it might actually get signed is the question. I have my doubts.
    Still best to get it on record
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

(Butler County)

It's still worth giving him shit, because he deserves it, but yeah he couldn't give a rats ass about us or anything else that actually benefits pennsylvanians or is constitutional. He's a tyrant POS like the rest of em.
    -Brandon

I completely agree with you. A waste of my time to send something to a liberal.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I completely agree with you. A waste of my time to send something to a liberal.
    Not according to Ted

(Lancaster County)

I walked out side and screamed towards Harrisburg that he should sign the bill. It's just as effective as writing an email.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Just Like Congress with OMAOCARE, you will see who the Rino backstabbers are when you have a governor who would sign it
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Just Like Congress with OMAOCARE, you will see who the Rino backstabbers are when you have a governor who would sign it
    Yeppers

My guess is it'll get "stuck in committee" if/when that time comes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast