(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Contact Governor Wolf to sign Constitutional Carry

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    He laughs at us.
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Pretty much
    I understand what pamedic is saying, but these people get a kick out of screwing us.
    I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of taking the time to send him a email.
    All that prick is going to do is delete it.
    Corruption has no heart/soul. Or morals.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Like Wolf gives a shit what his constituents say or want. Never has, never will. Now if we have a republican gov next go around, will the legislature actually have the balls to pass this again when it might actually get signed is the question. I have my doubts.
    Just Like Congress with OMAOCARE, you will see who the Rino backstabbers are when you have a governor who would sign it
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Just Like Congress with OMAOCARE, you will see who the Rino backstabbers are when you have a governor who would sign it
    Yeppers

My guess is it'll get "stuck in committee" if/when that time comes.

(Clearfield County)

Might as well send a letter asking him to resign.

(York County)

Like others, I have no doubt that Wolf will VETO this, no matter how many contacts ask him to sign it...

I hope that the legislature is creating these bills, that HAVE NO CHANCE OF BEING IMPLEMENTED during Wolf's reign, so they are ready to be re-posted when we do have a governor who would sign them. Otherwise, it's all BS from the Republicans - as it has been in the past.

There should be a party push to take advantage of the anger of The People related to all the MANDATES, that have been implemented and proposed, in order to get to a VETO PROOF majority. That would remove the need to beg the governor to do the right thing! For far too many, the right choices that were once self-evident are beyond comprehension. There is a long-term effort needed to educate The People to the dangerous precipice on which we currently stand. I wonder from where that group of great eductors will come?

There is a need for HIGH PRESSURE in the PRIMARY to get a candidate that WILL respect our Constitution and the Rights of The People, which it acknowledges! Politics as usual will never return liberty to The People. The People need to turn out in greater force to demand a good candidate - then turn out as never before in the general election to vote them into office.

Unfortunately, the political parties (every one) are much MORE INTERESTED IN THEIR POWER than any concern OVER YOUR LIBERTY!

Last edited by ImminentDanger; November 24th, 2021 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Like others, I have no doubt that Wolf will VETO this, no matter how many contacts ask him to sign it...

I hope that the legislature is creating these bills, that HAVE NO CHANCE OF BEING IMPLEMENTED during Wolf's reign, so they are ready to be re-posted when we do have a governor who would sign them. Otherwise, it's all BS from the Republicans - as it has been in the past.

There should be a party push to take advantage of the anger of The People related to all the MANDATES, that have been implemented and proposed, in order to get to a VETO PROOF majority. That would remove the need to beg the governor to do the right thing! For far too many, the right choices that were once self-evident are beyond comprehension. There is a long-term effort needed to educate The People to the dangerous precipice on which we currently stand. I wonder from where that group of great eductors will come?

There is a need for HIGH PRESSURE in the PRIMARY to get a candidate that WILL respect our Constitution and the Rights of The People, which it acknowledges! Politics as usual will never return liberty to The People. The People need to turn out in greater force to demand a good candidate - then turn out as never before in the general election to vote them into office.

Unfortunately, the political parties (every one) are much MORE INTERESTED IN THEIR POWER than any concern OVER YOUR LIBERTY!

I often refer back to this quote from Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

"All modern presidents have misunderstood their obligations under the Constitution. From Wilson to Biden, they have argued that their first job is to keep us safe. That obligation is self-assumed. Their first job under the Constitution is to keep us free. Even if the government keeps us safe but unfree, we have the duty to alter or abolish it. The alternative is the twilight of freedom and the coming age of voluntary servitude."

It should be used against School boards, Mayors, Councilmen, Governors and any tyrants that seek to destroy freedom.

Longneck (Formerly Northern Lancaster County), Delaware

It’s a moot point since Wolfie will undoubtedly veto but would this apply to NON-residents of PA as well?

(York County)

From 10 years ago - https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=166255
    When Constitutional Carry NEVER MADE IT OUT OF COMMITTEE at a time when Gov. Corbett would have signed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Apathy During Opportunity
    Equals Defeat

The Gun Community is it's own worst enemy.

Pessimism needs real evidence to overcome it.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    ... All that prick is going to do is delete it...
    Nope, his aides do all the reading of letters, emails, etc. and brief him on what they said. They probably read them, laugh at them, share them with the other aides and they all get a big laugh before the trash them and tell the so called governor what to do and how to say it.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast