A few weeks ago I bought a Ruger PC Charger. I already had an assortment of Glock and Glock Pattern mags so I installed the Glock mag well in the Charger.
I wanted some higher capacity mags for the Charger so I bought two Amend2 34 round mags. I took them out to the range, the Amend2 mags were super unreliable, each mag would double feed multiple times and lock the bolt back at odd times. The other Glock mags ran flawlessly in the Charger and the Amend2 mags worked well in my Glock 26, so it was just the combination of the Charger and the Amend2 that was the problem. I know what's going on with them, the feed lips on the Amend2 mags are not parallel with each other, they angle open towards the front which was allowing the top round to be in an upward angle which would cause double feeds. The shape of the chamber, feed ramp or the bolt of the Charger was stripping the top round and second round out of the mag.
Anyway, these mags aren't even suitable for range duty, that's how bad it is.
Is this a warranty issue with Amend2, because there's not an issue in a Glock pistol, I know mag manufacturers can't be held responsible for their products reliability in every Glock pattern gun out there, that said, my Glock mags, Ets mags and Magpul mags all work like champs in the Charger.
I have no need for these mags if they don't work in the Charger, just trying to figure out what to do with them. I've seen videos other other people using Amend2 mags in a Ruger so maybe I'll contact Amend2 and see if I just got two out of spec mags.