Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: CZ 75 B Boo

(Allegheny County)

Angry CZ 75 B Boo

Last year I sent my CZ to the sunshine state for a trigger job. I got it back and fired three rounds and it quit working, so I sent it back to them. They claimed no responsibility as there is a frail looking spring buried deep down in the pistol that is known to be an issue. My big problem is, I have no faith in the gun anymore. How how do I trust it knowing there is a Mickey Mouse spring that can go bad anytime.
    PS let's not talk about expense and shipping, I could've bought a new one. Joe

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: CZ 75 B Boo

Cajun gun works will get you right. My guess is they are talking about the trigger return spring though. What is the malfunction you run into.

(Montgomery County)

What outfit did you send it to? The issue is their work, not the pistol... I'd make them get right with you.

As mentioned Cajun gun works is the biggest name in CZ customization. And I don't know what's been flubbed up by whoever you sent it to, but the Cajun trigger return spring is easy to install yourself and apparently more robust than stock.

(Chester County)

Sounds like a load of garbage they are feeding you. Who did the work?

(Allegheny County)

I'm reluctant to say, because in this day and age you can get sued for anything. I sent it down to the sunshine state to get a trigger job done, but I'm figuring they figured the "trigger return spring" isn't part of the job. This all took place last spring, and lucky me, I broke my ankle which shot the shit out of summer. I figured while I was down for the count I'd get my cataracts done. The doctor told me no shooting until after Thanksgiving.