Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Juniata County)

Lightbulb I am officially endorsing Nche Zama for Republican Governor Candidate.

Just read about him in the Juniata Sentinel: can’t post link because they don’t have a website.

Summary. From Africa. Village of Bemenda. Country of Cameroon. Parents were illiterate. Mother died in pain when he was 10, she was 30, from post partum hemorrhage when he was 10. He ran to get a doctor but the medical facility had none. Only nurses. He decided to be a doctor then.

His uncle supported him getting accepted into a college academy run by priests, and he was told if he wasn’t a to 15 student by December he would be kicked out. He learned two years of schooling simultaneously and graduated top of his class. Came to America at 14 when his father sold everything for 300 dollars & his village was able to collect 20 dollars. In America he earned multiple degrees, and is a heart surgeon who graduated from Harvard & spent time with Doctors Without Borders.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Default Re: I am officially endorsing Nche Zama for Republican Governor Candidate.

He certainly has an impressive background. Guess it depends on what his politics are.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: I am officially endorsing Nche Zama for Republican Governor Candidate.

Would like to see his stance on guns. Can't find anything about it on his website. Otherwise he seems fairly legit.

Wasn't there a story that the DNC was going to flood the midterms with RINOs to put the elections into more disarray ? My tinfoil is wearing thin..

(Bucks County)

Came to America at 14 when his father sold everything for 300 dollars & his village was able to collect 20 dollars.
    So he was able to come to America for $320 or did that put him thru Harvard too? And he wants to give up a job as a heart surgeon to get into politics?

Best of luck if he is really conservative. But Harvard or not......no way in hell is he ever operating on me or my family.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    So he was able to come to America for $320 or did that put him thru Harvard too? And he wants to give up a job as a heart surgeon to get into politics?

Best of luck if he is really conservative. But Harvard or not......no way in hell is he ever operating on me or my family.
    I suspect his work ethic and academic effort did that.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Would like to see his stance on guns. Can't find anything about it on his website. Otherwise he seems fairly legit.
    I haven’t seen a position on guns taken from the two candidates covered in thr ocal paper.

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    Wasn't there a story that the DNC was going to flood the midterms with RINOs to put the elections into more disarray ? My tinfoil is wearing thin..
    I haven’t met very many liberal Christian Africans immigrants.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

(Berks County)

You should hear him speak, if the opportunity arises. I've heard him speak about a half-dozen times and he never fails to impress. He's a PHENOMENAL candidate and VERY pro-rights, including 2A.
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

“For too long, Pennsylvania has been sick. Our economy, schools, and healthcare system have been broken for years while Harrisburg has been in a coma. Pennsylvania should have a trillion-dollar economy that is globally competitive and strongly supported by world-class schools and a top-notch healthcare system. As an ardent supporter of educational, technological, business and healthcare excellence, I am running for governor to lead the charge and address these and other ills confronting this great Commonwealth,” said Dr. Zama.
    https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat...-pennsylvania/

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    *For too long, Pennsylvania has been sick. Our economy, schools, and healthcare system have been broken for years while Harrisburg has been in a coma. Pennsylvania should have a trillion-dollar economy that is globally competitive and strongly supported by world-class schools and a top-notch healthcare system. As an ardent supporter of educational, technological, business and healthcare excellence, I am running for governor to lead the charge and address these and other ills confronting this great Commonwealth,* said Dr. Zama.
    https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat...-pennsylvania/

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    You should hear him speak, if the opportunity arises. I've heard him speak about a half-dozen times and he never fails to impress. He's a PHENOMENAL candidate and VERY pro-rights, including 2A.

Answers the only questions I had.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"