Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Sight pusher recommendations

For those who have been there, done that with replacing sights on Glocks. Can you give some recommendations for a sight pusher? They*re all over the place as far as cost. Do the cheaper ones hold up?
    Last edited by Jkinpa1; October 28th, 2021 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Mis spelling

(Washington County)

Default Re: Sight pusher recommendations

I use a cheap NcStar pusher I got on Amazon and it works fine on Glock sights and M&P sights. Only gun I tried it on and it wouldn*t budge was a small XD pistol. Overall happy with it. Keep the threads oiled.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    I use a cheap NcStar pusher I got on Amazon and it works fine on Glock sights and M&P sights. Only gun I tried it on and it wouldn*t budge was a small XD pistol. Overall happy with it. Keep the threads oiled.
    Thanks.

I have installed about fifty plus pairs of sights on Glocks. There is ONLY one option here. The Maryland Gun Works. Get the adapter plate for the Glock 42 and 43 if you need it for one of them. It will last you a lifetime and you will be the envy of all of your friends. This thing is built like a tank from a solid billet. You will have to choose the option of "straight sided sights" or factory angled style sights which includes many aftermarket night sights like Trijicon etc...

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1007109821

(Centre County)

I would also endorse the MGW line of sight tools. I have the MGW309S (Glock sight tool for flat side sights) that I would be willing to sell. I upgraded to the MGW Sight Pro Universal (and have about 15 different slide clamps) because I do a lot of sight replacements in my shop. PM me here if you (or anyone else) might be interested.
    Last edited by Xringshooter; October 30th, 2021 at 11:27 AM.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    I have installed about fifty plus pairs of sights on Glocks. There is ONLY one option here. The Maryland Gun Works. Get the adapter plate for the Glock 42 and 43 if you need it for one of them. It will last you a lifetime and you will be the envy of all of your friends. This thing is built like a tank from a solid billet. You will have to choose the option of "straight sided sights" or factory angled style sights which includes many aftermarket night sights like Trijicon etc...

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1007109821
    Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    I would also endores the MGW line of sight tools. I have the MGW309S (Glock sight tool for flat side sights) that I would be willing to sell. I upgraded to the MGW Sight Pro Universal (and have about 15 different slide clamps) because I do a lot of sight replacements in my shop. PM me here if you (or anyone else) might be interested.
    Appreciate the input, and the offer.