Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default ATF form 5320.20

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have an example of a 5320.20 for a PREMINANT change of address? I found a few examples online for the temporary moving
    Of NFA items across state lines but none for change of address….. I moved last year and forgot to update my address and am in the middle of a transfer (selling) and ATF sent me the blank form, but I really don’t want to screw it up!

Thanks!
    Fred
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

Default Re: ATF form 5320.20

Quote Originally Posted by 1096369fred View Post
    Hey Guys,

Does anyone have an example of a 5320.20 for a PREMINANT change of address? I found a few examples online for the temporary moving
    Of NFA items across state lines but none for change of address*.. I moved last year and forgot to update my address and am in the middle of a transfer (selling) and ATF sent me the blank form, but I really don*t want to screw it up!

Thanks!
    Fred
    It was always my impression that filing the form is no different, you just check the box as a permanent move and everything else is pretty much the same.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/16...xample.pdf?988

https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/bl...nfa-firearms-1

(Bucks County)

Hey 85MikeTPI

Just what I was hoping for!
    Thanks much!
    Fred
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Centre County)

Blocks 2 and 3 are where you designate if it is a permanent relocation. Block 2 asks if it will be returned to original location (answer would be NO). Block 3 asks the dates it will be away from original location, if permanently relocated just put the dates it will be in transit.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Blocks 2 and 3 are where you designate if it is a permanent relocation. Block 2 asks if it will be returned to original location (answer would be NO). Block 3 asks the dates it will be away from original location, if permanently relocated just put the dates it will be in transit.
    I guess that would be the actual day it was moved*.. even if it was *some time* in the past*.. hypothetically*. Like two years ago?
    (I*m a bad boy! I bet I am not the first, or last to send this in on the late side*.)