Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Exclamation Palmetto State Armory Bringing Steel Cased Ammo Production To The US

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Palmetto State Armory Bringing Steel Cased Ammo Production To The US

Definitely good news. Say what you want about them - PSA has been such a positive for the 2nd Amendment the past decade.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Palmetto State Armory Bringing Steel Cased Ammo Production To The US

Interesting. But not totally new. During WW II GI .45 ACP was steel cased.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

BRING IT ON!!!

Just dont be more expensive than other's.

(Monroe County)

Great the place that whats to sell wholesale but whose reps never answer a phone or email.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Bucks County)

I am wondering how they are going to make the steel cases. That is the hard part and takes a lot of heavy machinery and know how.

Do you think they can import just the cases and load them. That would be a lot easier and more believable.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I am wondering how they are going to make the steel cases. That is the hard part and takes a lot of heavy machinery and know how.

Do you think they can import just the cases and load them. That would be a lot easier and more believable.
    ???
    You should watch the video...

The way it sounds is, they will make everything here with machinery and help from there, .

American ingenuity produced BILLIONS of rounds of steel cased .45 ACP during WWII. Didn't take log to set up either. Planning to production in a few months. Most of the .45 ACP ammo used during the war was EC produced steel cased. It's reputation for reliability and quality was excellent! Even when wet.

Back in the 90's , some of the stuff we supplied to Russia was re-imported. $99/900rds. A friend and I burned thru several cans in his Thompsons. It was 100% sure fire! I still have some boxes of it.

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/boo...P%20cartridges.

Then again , knowing the quality of the engineers being produced these days , it could take decades!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

I don't care what the cases are made of just want reasonably priced ammo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast