Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default 😴President Biden to visit Scranton this week

😪apparently he may make a few runs coast to coast and stock up the empty shelves C'mon man you know the 🚚🚛⛟It's his first official visit to his hometown as President of the United States and Joe Biden is scheduled to be in the area on Wednesday.

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/lo...4-c21e2374be52

(Berks County)

Default Re: 😴President Biden to visit Scranton this week

Ah yes, the TFR is up from 1545 to 2015. How close can we get and who's up for a road trip?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lackawanna County)

I live couple miles outside Scranton, and i can tell you most of Scranton are all lathered up that their homeboy is coming to town. Scranton council recently passed resolutions to change the names of a few of Scranton streets, including Central Scranton Expressway to President Joe Biden Exp. Excuse me, i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. However at the council meetings numerous businesses whose stores are located on streets that the names were changed were not happy and strongly objected. But the powers that be are so besides themselves with glee there was no stopping them. Biden was born in Scranton, by time he was 10 or 11 family was gone to Delaware i believe. Thankfully i will be traveling 30 miles south of that shitshow. It would be funny if one of those new signs fell as the motorcade passes by.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by patoo5 View Post
    I live couple miles outside Scranton, and i can tell you most of Scranton are all lathered up that their homeboy is coming to town. Scranton council recently passed resolutions to change the names of a few of Scranton streets, including Central Scranton Expressway to President Joe Biden Exp. Excuse me, i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. However at the council meetings numerous businesses whose stores are located on streets that the names were changed were not happy and strongly objected. But the powers that be are so besides themselves with glee there was no stopping them. Biden was born in Scranton, by time he was 10 or 11 family was gone to Delaware i believe. Thankfully i will be traveling 30 miles south of that shitshow. It would be funny if one of those new signs fell as the motorcade passes by.
    My heart hurts every time I see President Joe Biden Expressway when I'm driving on 81. Disgusting.
    Street scriptures for lost souls, in the crossroads

(Erie County)

Someone should cover the street signs with Let's go, Brandon! But the whole route will probably be inundated with SS agents.

I will be anywere but Scranton this week !

(Wayne County)

Just came back from Valley View Imaging, got my ass out of Scranton quick.

(Lackawanna County)

Unlawfully, might I add...It needed to be proposed and seconded, two public hearings should have been held with ample notice, comments allowed at Council meeting, the and only then could this travesty have been voted on. The myriad businesses on Spruce St pretty much told the city to shove it up their ass.
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

Quote Originally Posted by wa3ra View Post
    Unlawfully, might I add...It needed to be proposed and seconded, two public hearings should have been held with ample notice, comments allowed at Council meeting, the and only then could this travesty have been voted on. The myriad businesses on Spruce St pretty much told the city to shove it up their ass.
    Just proves there was fraud in the elections.

(Berks County)

Our distrust in gubment is totally unfounded.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness