Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
No experience but as others have said, the Kore EDC belts are fantastic. The micro-adjust really helps with different clothes/guns/holster combos.

On another note - I've been going nuts trying to figure out a simple 'battle' belt setup that won't run me a bunch of money, can use some existing equipment I have, can be used across a few different scenarios, and has a good probability of success without having to end up returning shit. It's not an easy formula.

Right now my best bet is I ordered a Wilder Tactical minimalist belt pad which uses any existing belt you have. I think it will pair well with a regular Kore but then just realized any slung rifles may get scratched by / apply scratches to the Kore buckle. Might have to get a Blue Alpha EDC with the plastic buckle now ... this rivals finding the right holster/carry setup.
If you’re looking for a quick way to tie things on, then check out Velcro One Wraps. They’re Velcro strips that stick to themselves and very strong. Very easy to run it through something with molle and attach to any regular belt. One of the reasons I’ve been thinking of the battle belt route is you have the soft inner belt to wear like a regular belt and then at the range one can Velcro on the outer belt with everything attached and it saves you the time of taking all the bits and pieces on and off along the way.