Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Benelli M1014

(Beaver County)

Red face Benelli M1014

Streamlight TLR1-HL on a GG&G mount, NDZ lime green magazine follower with 28" Wolff XP magazine spring, Trijicon RMR Type 2 6.5 MOA red dot, KZ charging handle, Dave's Metal Works safety, and Limbsaver recoil pad. I made the shell carrier on the left side of the stock.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Benelli M1014

VERY NICE! I finally got mine a couple months ago. I went bare bones, as I prefer simplicity. Only upgrade was the 7+1 tube. It's a phenomenal shotgun. You may not need that Limbsaver. Mine is incredible a reducing recoil. Unless you plan on only running 3" magnums.

(Lackawanna County)

What’s your verdict. I know you were on the fence for a while on it. This is a grail gun in 14 inch format

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzy4200 View Post
    VERY NICE! I finally got mine a couple months ago. I went bare bones, as I prefer simplicity. Only upgrade was the 7+1 tube. It's a phenomenal shotgun. You may not need that Limbsaver. Mine is incredible a reducing recoil. Unless you plan on only running 3" magnums.
    Thanks! Do you have the pistol grip stock or the field version? On every other shotgun I've owned, the Limbsaver made a huge difference but it really didn't do much at all on this. I only got it because I found an auction for one on ebay and I got it for $18 shipped if I recall correctly. The guy took horrible photos and gave a dog shit description of what it was so no one but me knew what it was for and no one else bid. I meant to sell it once I drilled it out for the stock to full collapse but I didn't feel like dealing with people.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    What*s your verdict. I know you were on the fence for a while on it. This is a grail gun in 14 inch format
    I love it. I got this one in June and sold most of my other shotguns since then.

Nice rifle