Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Wayne LaPierre Re-elected CEO of NRA

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    Your slavish devotion to NRA is not news. Nor is your attempt to change the subject.

Whaddya think about the actual topic: The blatantly corrupt Mr. LaPierre's continued leadership?
    He's corrupt according to a New York State Attorney General and the marxist press. Any other observations?

The marxist press can't even get his title right. He's not the CEO he's the Executive Vice President. I don't know if the stories are true about him or not. Explain your first hand knowledge of the corruption he's accused of and I'll listen and if it's true I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    I don't give a shit about the magazines, they're nothing but 75% advertising anymore anyway. If not a higher percentage. Waste of paper.
    I need something to hold during my morning dooty, but I digress. Nevertheless, you can opt for the online version, to save paper.

(Chester County)

I am not a devoted Wayne fan. If he were to leave tomorrow my feeling wouldn't be hurt. I just know that people are so easily fooled by criminal charges that come from a corrupt anti gun Attorney General and dutifully reported by a tongue wagging marxist press. Look how easily a corrupt government has been able to fool, badger and otherwise pressured unsuspecting dupes into having a foreign substance of unknown origin injected into their bodies and then have to make up excuses for doing it so it doesn't appear they are really that dumb.
    Last edited by JenniferG; October 3rd, 2021 at 07:32 PM.

(Lycoming County)

.Explain your first hand knowledge of the corruption he's accused of and I'll listen and if it's true I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.
    So the only evidence you'll accept, is something no one can give you. Seems fair.

The NRA is bankrupting themselves. Everyone I've ever talked to, wants Wayne gone and reforms done to the way things are run. They're not willing to do anything even resembling that and it's killing them. If they don't want to go away, it's pretty simple. Listen to the rank and file members that are funding you want!!!!!!!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    So the only evidence you'll accept, is something no one can give you. Seems fair.

The NRA is bankrupting themselves. Everyone I've ever talked to, wants Wayne gone and reforms done to the way things are run. They're not willing to do anything even resembling that and it's killing them. If they don't want to go away, it's pretty simple. Listen to the rank and file members that are funding you want!!!!!!!

I would like to see NRA reform it's practices but not at the point of a New York Attorney General and an anti gun New York Judge's sword. Last year a convicted felon and known liar tried to overthrow the NRA Board. I was against that too. I vote in every election and that's all I can do. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen without any input from me or any member of the NRA.

(Monroe County)

FUCK.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    FUCK.
    JOE BIDEN

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    FUCK.
    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    JOE BIDEN
    Him too..

I just refused to round up a midway order for .01 cause he's still there.
    Hopefully one day the NRA will get a clue again.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    He's taken on the persona of a Televangelist. Haven't received my monthly magazine in a year. They say it's undeliverable to my current address. Same one I've had for 30yrs..
    I get mine digitally through the NRA app. I only read a couple articles each issue. Heck, I don’t always download the latest issue, sometimes skipping several months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast