Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

Default New: Springfield XDM ELITE 3.8-Inch Compact OSP

https://www.springfield-armory.com/i...pact-osp-10mm/

Springfield Armory® Releases Powerful New XD-M® Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP™ 10mm

GENESEO, ILL. (09/30/21) – Springfield Armory is proud to announce the release of the new XD-M® Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP™ 10mm. It combines potent ballistics with cutting-edge performance to provide concealed carry users with an extraordinary defensive pistol option.

Compact yet powerful, the pistol packs in 11+1 rounds of the popular 10mm round. Featuring fully ambidextrous controls, the excellent META™ trigger, removable short flared magwell and much more, the new XD-M® Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP™ 10mm harnesses fight-stopping performance in an extremely capable CCW-sized package. With its extended magwell removed, the pistol can also accept full-size 15-round magazines with backstrap-compatible grip sleeves.

The 10mm chambering of the new pistol offers magnum-level performance in a compact semi-auto package. Delivering flat trajectories and impressive velocity, the 10mm makes for an extremely capable CCW pistol with remarkable ballistic capabilities.

In addition, the fact it is an OSP variant (which stands for “Optical Sight Pistol”) means it can accept the red dot optic of your choice using available interchangeable optics mounting plates. Additionally, the pistol is available from the factory packaged with a HEX™ Dragonfly™ 3.5 MOA red dot optic. MSRP on the pistol alone is $633, while the pistol packed with the HEX Dragonfly red dot optic has an MSRP of $818.

“The new XD-M® Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP™ 10mm stands apart in the CCW world with its combination of impressive power, compact size and optics-mounting capability,” says Steve Kramer, Vice President of Marketing for Springfield Armory. “Additionally, with its 11+1 capacity and the ability to accept full-size 15-round magazines available as an accessory, this is an outstanding choice for EDC and self-defense use.”

If you need a capable and powerful 10mm pistol that combines exceptional performance with concealable dimensions, look no further than the new XD-M Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP 10mm.

XD-M® Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP™ 10mm | XDME93810CBHCOSP
    XD-M® Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP™ 10mm w/HEX™ Dragonfly™ | XDME93810CBHCOSPD

To see the XD-M Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP 10mm, visit https://www.spr-ar.com/r/4836

To see the XD-M Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP 10mm with HEX Dragonfly, visit https://www.spr-ar.com/r/4835

To see the XD-M Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP 10mm video, visit https://www.spr-ar.com/r/4837

To see the entire XD-M Elite line, visit https://www.spr-ar.com/r/4648

(Wayne County)

Default Re: New: Springfield XDM ELITE 3.8-Inch Compact OSP

I*d say your going to have your hands full of recoil.

Yeah, watch this promo video of Rob Leatham shooting this gun and see how much recoil it has in his hands. Now tell me how shooting this thing at the range for practice isn't going to suck.

(Northumberland County)

That doesnt even sound fun. But I did enter the giveaway!

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

Wouldn't its recoil comparable to that of Glock G29? Does anyone have any experience shooting a G29? This holds one more round than G29.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    Wouldn't its recoil comparable to that of Glock G29? Does anyone have any experience shooting a G29? This holds one more round than G29.

I've shot the G29 with neutered 10mm and hot 10mm. Neither was fun to shoot. Both caused wicked slide bite.

(Westmoreland County)

I realize I'm a little late to this thread... but I love mine. Recoil is about what you'd expect from a 10mm but it is very manageable.

I removed that useless beveled mag well attachment and the grip is much more comfortable allowing a my pinky finger to fit the shorter grip length.

I'm 68yo with arthritis and had no problem with 150rds the first time out. JMHO

(Lancaster County)

It'll rip your hand right off of your arm...

(Bucks County)

Screenshot_20211117-103721_Gallery.jpg
    its a handful but I love it !!
    like 150 through it , runs great !
    no worse than my g23 recoil wise

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast