Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2 carjacking suspects steal vehicle with woman still inside at King of Prussia Walmar

KING OF PRUSSIA, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- Police in Upper Merion Township, Montgomery County are searching for two carjacking suspects who stole a vehicle with a woman sitting inside in the parking lot of a Walmart.

It happened around 5:50 p.m. Monday at the Walmart on the 200 block of North Gulph Road in King of Prussia, less than a mile from the mall.

Police say a 54-year-old woman was sitting in the passenger seat of a vehicle while her family members shopped inside the Walmart.

The two female suspects approached the vehicle and forced their way inside, police say.

They drove from the Walmart parking lot with the victim still inside the vehicle.

Police say the suspects made threats to kill the woman.

A short distance later, police say they stopped and forced the woman out of the vehicle and onto a nearby roadway.

The unattended vehicle was recovered a short time later on the 1600 block of North Dover Street in the Brewerytown section of Philadelphia.

Anyone with information on the female suspects is asked to call Upper Merion police at 610-265-3232.

Default Re: 2 carjacking suspects steal vehicle with woman still inside at King of Prussia Wa

13 and 14 years old...

(Berks County)

Default Re: 2 carjacking suspects steal vehicle with woman still inside at King of Prussia Wa

Q: What do you call a carjacking with a passenger in the vehicle?
    A: A kidnapping.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

The headline would have read "White man shoots 2 innocent black girls" and my life would be over.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Q: What do you call a carjacking with a passenger in the vehicle?
    A: A kidnapping.
    Yep. The form Jay posted says they are charged with kidnapping, among other things. Of course, that charged will most likely be dropped because they had no intent to kidnap. /sarc

My son lives near the mall and drives a new honda, the sporty kind.
    FJB

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    My son lives near the mall and drives a new honda, the sporty kind.
    I work down the street from this walmart and am there all the time running errands. The store is a mess inside and out. Luckily my car is a 10 year old base model subaru (with a manual transmission), so I think I am safe from kidnapping by 13 year olds.

(Montgomery County)

This is why I shop at Target. I'll gladly spend an extra few bucks to not be carjacked. That Walmart is the closest one to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    I work down the street from this walmart and am there all the time running errands. The store is a mess inside and out. Luckily my car is a 10 year old base model subaru (with a manual transmission), so I think I am safe from kidnapping by 13 year olds.
    I used to go to kop a lot back in the day, sweeney seed for one. Too damn congested anymore.
    FJB

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    This is why I shop at Target. I'll gladly spend an extra few bucks to not be carjacked. That Walmart is the closest one to me.
    I HATE TARGET.

There, I said it.

If I'm in the KOP area and want a Walmart, I'm going to the one on Trooper Road. Bigger, nicer, Chick Fil A in the parking lot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast