Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Shout out to Burris Optics!

I recently dealt with Burris's customer service (within the last four weeks). My son purchased a fast fire 3 (8MOA) for one of my 22's. Love it! So about a month or so ago I purchased another fast fire 3 but this time I bought the 3MOA version. Mounted the 3MOA on my 22 and the smaller dot was much harder for my 71 yr old eyes. I contacted Burris customer service and asked if they would help me out by swapping my 3MOA for a 8MOA. Offered to pay a restocking charge and all shipping charges. Long story short, within 3 weeks of contacting Burris I had a brand new 8MOA FF3 in my hands. Burris did not charge me a cent and paid for shipping both ways. To me that pretty outstanding customer service!

Default Re: Shout out to Burris Optics!

I had a red dot from them that was out of warranty and had a bad illumination adjustment knob. They sent me a new one for free.

I have a scope with an illuminated reticle that failed and the crosshairs rotated inside. The electronics were out of warranty. They fixed that for free.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Monroe County)

I have 2 FF3s, an AR332 and AR536. They have all been great so far. Any further scope purchases will be Burris ones since my other favorite, Nikon, went out.

This is great to hear.
    My pastor is looking for a scope for a 22 and I really don't know much about optics.
    I'll look into some Burris for him

(Westmoreland County)

Bought a used 308 with a Burris scope on it. The guy had dropped it and bent the eyepiece bell. It still worked, but looked like hell.

I contacted Burris, told them I bought it used (for resale) and explained my problem. Asked if they would/could fix it. She said send it in (my cost). A week later, a brand new one in the wrapper arrived. I'm sold on their products and customer service for life.