Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Firearms Policy Coalition [FPC] ???

Oh, I didn't say FPC doesn't beg for money, but they aren't a scam. Sometimes their fundraising techniques are gimmicky, but at least they put the funds to work for our rights. They deserve it.

NAGR appears to be a scam through and through. Recently, NAGR reached out to a few big-name youtubers and fooled them in to promoting them by publicizing an open letter they wrote condemning some local California ordinance. But to my knowledge, NAGR has never filed or won a major pro-2A lawsuit, successfully lobbied for any pro-gun bill or to oppose an anti-gun bill, or taken any other substantial action with the funds they collect. Their only purpose is to raise money and take victory laps.

FPC is nothing like this.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Juniata County)

Default Re: Firearms Policy Coalition [FPC] ???

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    Oh, I didn't say FPC doesn't beg for money, but they aren't a scam. Sometimes their fundraising techniques are gimmicky, but at least they put the funds to work for our rights. They deserve it.

NAGR appears to be a scam through and through. Recently, NAGR reached out to a few big-name youtubers and fooled them in to promoting them by publicizing an open letter they wrote condemning some local California ordinance. But to my knowledge, NAGR has never filed or won a major pro-2A lawsuit, successfully lobbied for any pro-gun bill or to oppose an anti-gun bill, or taken any other substantial action with the funds they collect. Their only purpose is to raise money and take victory laps.

FPC is nothing like this.
    There was a post office case, which they initially won out west. They lost on appeal. I think they filed it because it was right around the time they got called out for being a huge scam.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12