Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alien 9mm

Default Re: Alien 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    He doesn't get anything from YouTube, he's been demonitized for years. Patreon and sponsors are where he gets his income. My guess is, he got a T&E gun sent to him. Look for a lot of the big name YouTubers to have videos on it. They usually all come out around the same time when a company sends out samples.

He may not make any money directly from YT, but he does use it as his platform to get paid by his followers (supporters?) through Patreon. In the first five minutes of the video he states that he bought the gun for $5k using a couple of months worth of Patreon dollars.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    He may not make any money directly from YT, but he does use it as his platform to get paid by his followers (supporters?) through Patreon. In the first five minutes of the video he states that he bought the gun for $5k using a couple of months worth of Patreon dollars.
    Guess I should have watched it. Lol

(Centre County)

Got to handle the Alien this week, customer (Chinese foreign national going to Penn State for his PhD) boughht one and did the transfer through me. Just a tad bit over $4300.00 total. HEAVY gun, looks ok, but the grip is going to tear up your hand if there is any amount of recoil. Those grips are AGGRESSIVE to say the least. Fit and finish was very good, nice fairly light trigger (forgot to measure it), slide racks very easily and is nice fit to the frame.

But not a $4000 gun, sorry, it's just not. I can find handguns at 1/2 that price or less and get the same top notch fit, finish, operation, trigger.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Got to handle the Alien this week, customer (Chinese foreign national going to Penn State for his PhD) boughht one and did the transfer through me. Just a tad bit over $4300.00 total. HEAVY gun, looks ok, but the grip is going to tear up your hand if there is any amount of recoil. Those grips are AGGRESSIVE to say the least. Fit and finish was very good, nice fairly light trigger (forgot to measure it), slide racks very easily and is nice fit to the frame.

But not a $4000 gun, sorry, it's just not. I can find handguns at 1/2 that price or less and get the same top notch fit, finish, operation, trigger.
    at that price...just get an Atlas...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123