Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Patron pulls gun at Philly Chipotle, demands food be made in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Murder is also illegal in Philadelphia, but we have had about 4 a day since last Saturday, so there is that.
    Not to worry though they have replacements checking at the southern border right now as we speak.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Patron pulls gun at Philly Chipotle, demands food be made in a hurry

Is Chipotle really that good, I really need to get some now.

Why should we care?
    Chipotle is a gun-free zone, we are not welcome.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    That would be redundant, after all it was a Shitpotle.

I'd like to see the chick try that crap at a Popeye's.
    lol i live not far from here and go to this chipotle all the time... there is actually a popeye's right next door (it is a strip mall).

growing up my grandmom (who lived near rhawn and blvd) used to work at the pretzel stand in that mall and the mall would do trick or treat for halloween with kids lining up and going around..
    it also had a pretty kick ass arcade back in the day and i wasted many quarters there (mame romsets made it all equal out years later).
    cant even imagine that now there, it is pretty shady around that area in particular.

funny item from the article to explain where things are in philly right now:
    "One of the workers decided to prepare her order so the woman would leave, but the armed patron still threatened them with her gun one last time before fleeing the store, police said.
    During the incident, the cashier pressed a security button to alert security at the mall, but no one arrived there in time. Police were called to the scene moments later and launched an investigation."

they pressed the panic button and made her whole f'ing order and there was no response by the time she was done and (probably didn't?) paid.

there is literally a PHILLY POLICE trailer like 50ft from the entrance of this chipotle - bc this mall is a such a shitshow... guess it got defunded.
    Last edited by bugout; September 23rd, 2021 at 04:32 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

If she carried on like that at Chipotle she really would have lost it at the Wendy's in that plaza....always crowded inside and the drive through line damn near circles around the building.
    Last edited by Krichardson; September 23rd, 2021 at 04:52 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Murder is also illegal in Philadelphia, but we have had about 4 a day since last Saturday, so there is that.
    Now that murder is illegal, they should ban heroin as well.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    If she carried on like that at Chipotle she really would have lost it at the Wendy's in that plaza....always crowded inside and the drive through line damn near circles around the building.
    TRUE!

about 2 block from this location is a amish market (PA Dutch Country Market), it's mind-blowing walking in there and seeing the patrons and the ppl behind the counters...
    good place to send the youth to make sure they make the right decision - the amish i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Once upon a time in America, men dressed in suits and fedoras to go out in public while women wore dresses, heels , white gloves , and APRONS while they were COOKING a homemade dinner , and cleaning up afterward!!!
    Fixed it for ya!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Because you're out in public. One upon a time, it was the social norm to present yourself well in public. People tend to be more civil if feeling good about themselves because their well-dressed. In other words, they behave themselves more. Mob bosses, lawyers and politicians excepted, of course.
    I watched the Highwaymen (Keven Costner and Woody Harrelson) I thought a pretty decent movie about Frank Hammer who brought down Bonnie and Clyde. My 14 year old daughter was perplexed that the gangsters where always well dressed in coat and tie and Bonnie was always in a dress and heels with a nice bonnet/hat. even they had some class

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    TRUE!

about 2 block from this location is a amish market (PA Dutch Country Market), it's mind-blowing walking in there and seeing the patrons and the ppl behind the counters...
    good place to send the youth to make sure they make the right decision - the amish i mean.
    Which town is that one in? I might have been there a couple months ago.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast