Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Default Re: Patron pulls gun at Philly Chipotle, demands food be made in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I'm actually surprised this chain recovered from that prolonged food poison thing they had going on. Same sort of thing happened to Chi Chi's - a Hep A outbreak at one of the Shitsburgh locations and they went belly-up over it. They were big, too, seemed like they were everywhere, even had one on base overseas.

I miss Chi Chi's. They had a great seafood enchilada. Only place that's got one close is Plaza Azteca, but it's not the same.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Patron pulls gun at Philly Chipotle, demands food be made in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Ahhh, Chipotle isn't horrible. It's not bad for what it is. It ISN'T authentic Mexican by any means. But, for some fresh veggies, beans, and rice, it's a refreshing change from other fast foods.
    I hear the E.coli is really fresh.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Wayne County)

Armed robbery for $10 fast food. If a Chipotle employee or customer pulls a gun and shoots in defence they'd be justified right.

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    Armed robbery for $10 fast food. If a Chipotle employee or customer pulls a gun and shoots in defence they'd be justified right.
    And FIRED!!!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I miss Chi Chi's. They had a great seafood enchilada. Only place that's got one close is Plaza Azteca, but it's not the same.
    Another Chi-Chi*s fan here, I miss them too. When I make long runs down into Tennessee, I scout out the mejican joints and have found a few that I can return to. One, down in Roanoke, actually has great refried beans. Refried beans are usually edible at best.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    And FIRED!!!
    Fired from Chipotle would be a plus, as long as the shooting would've been justified.

(Bucks County)

Best Mexican place I’ve been to is Cozumel Restaurant & Cantina at the Motel 6 in Clarion.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Best Mexican place I*ve been to is Cozumel Restaurant & Cantina at the Motel 6 in Clarion.
    Motel 6??? The thought of that is sickening. Is it run by injuns? I*m LMAO here. Do you get out much?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Motel 6??? The thought of that is sickening. Is it run by injuns? I*m LMAO here. Do you get out much?
    It’s a hidden gem run by Mejicans. We go there whenever we’re out visiting family. If you ever get a run out Rt 80 stop there, you won’t be disappointed.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I'm actually surprised this chain recovered from that prolonged food poison thing they had going on. Same sort of thing happened to Chi Chi's - a Hep A outbreak at one of the Shitsburgh locations and they went belly-up over it. They were big, too, seemed like they were everywhere, even had one on base overseas.
    Awww, yinz guys talk about Covid only killing .05%, Chipotle is WAY better than that. And 100% natural, unlike the Chirus.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast