Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Patron pulls gun at Philly Chipotle, demands food be made in a hurry

Leftist paradise

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Patron pulls gun at Philly Chipotle, demands food be made in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    That's the one I was at a few weeks ago. I call them "Surprise Market Trips". Groups get together, rent the van and then go to these markets to surprise a friend there. Then we bring the friend home.
    Is that an amish kidnapping? Lol

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Haha! My thought, too.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Probably no better than Taco Bell.
    I like Taco Bell and I can get some authentic Mexican food at some Philly locations, but still prefer the Taco Supreme.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I like Taco Bell and I can get some authentic Mexican food at some Philly locations, but still prefer the Taco Supreme.
    I stick with the chalupas.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Wayne County)

Ahhh, Chipotle isn't horrible. It's not bad for what it is. It ISN'T authentic Mexican by any means. But, for some fresh veggies, beans, and rice, it's a refreshing change from other fast foods.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Murder is also illegal in Philadelphia, but we have had about 4 a day since last Saturday, so there is that.
    Wait until Halloween.....the creeps come out at night...the creeps come out at night...boom shaka....

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Because you're out in public. One upon a time, it was the social norm to present yourself well in public. People tend to be more civil if feeling good about themselves because their well-dressed. In other words, they behave themselves more. Mob bosses, lawyers and politicians excepted, of course.

I wear a suit to work. Even a well made suit is uncomfortable - hot in the summer, cold in the winter. And you're constantly worrying if your suit is hanging correctly or your tie is straight. Which doesn't matter for me because I always look like I've slept in my clothes. And for those of us guys who are larger in the middle, you're always at risk of wearing your lunch.

I'm just as well behaved in public wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I don't need to look like I'm going to a funeral to get a Big Mac. Though I guess if I eat too many Big Macs I may need the suit for my own funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
    I watched the Highwaymen (Keven Costner and Woody Harrelson) I thought a pretty decent movie about Frank Hammer who brought down Bonnie and Clyde. My 14 year old daughter was perplexed that the gangsters where always well dressed in coat and tie and Bonnie was always in a dress and heels with a nice bonnet/hat. even they had some class

Clothes were a lot more expensive back then and average people didn't have the luxury of a large wardrobe.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast