More [insert group] buying guns? As long as it's not thugs, sounds good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
Calling bullshit on article. Those women that are concerned with Trump supporters don't buy guns they get security systems installed and have police do the work.
I'm sure there are some women who engage in the behavior the article highlights. There are 300 million people in this country, and many of them are real nutjobs. I've met a few in my time. And I can 100% believe the person in the article probably does exist. With that said, there's also a fuck ton of women on the other end of the spectrum- anyone who spends a "day in the life" of a normal American in east Pennsylvania can attest to that. Despite what the media portrays, most people in most places are normal people who love America.

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
And let's be real - Trump supporters have zero history of violence as a whole. Zero. The media wants you to think otherwise due to Jan 6 but we know nothing actually happened besides some pants being soiled at the thought.
To add to this, Trump, the man himself that is, had nothing to do with any problems that occurred- he specifically said several times that people should be peaceful. And they were.