Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Great gun article in the Philadelphia Weekly

Author has it right "Call a murder what it is - a murder"

https://philadelphiaweekly.com/call-...mpression=true
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Great gun article in the Philadelphia Weekly

The fracking do nothing DA Krasner in Philthydelphia doesn't help either!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    The fracking do nothing DA Krasner in Philthydelphia doesn't help either!
    Nope and he keeps folks like me from going down there for a visit, which I used to do a couple of times a year. The high crime on it's own is not the big problem. It's how I'd be the perp for defending myself against his constituents.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Philadelphia Weekly was the paper that ran the article that exposed Fast Eddie Rendell as Philadelphia District Attorney whom hid evidence to protect his organized crime backers and put an innocent man, Neil Ferber on Death Row for a murder he did not commit. The independent journalist's name was John Guinther and along with radio talk host Irv Homer the court system had to backpedal, and retry the case to find Ed Rendell whom was the current governor at the time of the revelation had maliciously hid evidence as District Attorney that proved Neil Ferber innocence. Ferber was exonerated, released from Death Row and no charges were ever brought against Ed Rendell which for anyone who is fair minded is a travesty of justice. It just goes to show that even the stopped clock of modern journalism can be right at least twice a day.
    Last edited by JenniferG; September 15th, 2021 at 04:52 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Great article.
    Both my kids have recently moved to S. Philly. Their neighborhoods are "good", but made sure both got permits and I sent them off with little gifts from my hoard.
    I pray they never need them!

*It is a fact that less than 1% of the time, legitimate gun owners discharge their firearms, and usually when that occurs, it is done legally in defense of themselves, in defense of family member(s), in defense of an innocent victim, or in defense of their property,* said a senior Philadelphia police commander, who spoke to PW under a condition of anonymity due to a fear of reprisal from the department. *We do not have people with gun permits and registered firearms, going around the streets of the city, randomly shooting people. Recidivist criminals, the overwhelming majority who were let out by [Philadelphia District Attorney] Larry Krasner, are committing the shootings.*

I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    I'm shocked. Totally shocked!
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Philadelphia Weekly was the paper that ran the article that exposed Fast Eddie Rendell as Philadelphia District Attorney whom hid evidence to protect his organized crime backers and put an innocent man, Neil Ferber on Death Row for a murder he did not commit. The independent journalist's name was John Guinther and along with radio talk host Irv Homer the court system had to backpedal, and retry the case to find Ed Rendell whom was the current governor at the time had maliciously hid evidence that proved Neil Ferber innocence. Ferber was exonerated, released from Death Row and no charges were ever brought against Ed Rendell which for anyone who is fair minded is a travesty of justice. It just goes to show that even the stopped clock of modern journalism can be right at least twice a day.
    It doesn't matter what happens here on earth. He'll have to deal with the big guy when he croaks.

The seamless sheeple in Philly won*t vote out Krasner so they reap what they sow.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'm shocked. Totally shocked!
    *It is a fact that less than 1% of the time, legitimate gun owners discharge their firearms, and usually when that occurs, it is done legally in defense of themselves, in defense of family member(s), in defense of an innocent victim, or in defense of their property,* said a senior Philadelphia police commander, who spoke to PW under a condition of anonymity due to a fear of reprisal from the department. *We do not have people with gun permits and registered firearms, going around the streets of the city, randomly shooting people. Recidivist criminals, the overwhelming majority who were let out by [Philadelphia District Attorney] Larry Krasner, are committing the shootings.*

I see that on paperwork all of the time. Some of the sharper detectives will use ROS (Record of Sale) correctly. It is almost like how clip and magazine is interchanged.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast