Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Threaded View

(Allegheny County)

Default Palmetto State Armory did me right

So, just wanted to let folks know that despite some of the stories I’ve heard about shipping policies and delays at Palmetto State Armory, they got my ammo order out in just a few days.

Last month I inherited a little 380 Auto called a Glock 42. Never having owed a 380 before, I have course had no ammunition on hand for it. They had some in stock, at the price you would expect these days, but I was only going to probably buy 100 rounds, ever, or at least in the foreseeable future, so I bit the bullet. I got American Eagle 95 grain full metal jacket.

I also picked up two boxes of 500 rounds of CCI Standard Velocity 40 grain, the only 22LR round I ever shoot. My 10/22 is a tack driver with it, and it’s a bone stock rifle.

PSA got it out the door in just a couple days, and it arrived shortly thereafter at my house in the Pittsburgh suburbs. I was prepared to wait quite a while to get the rounds, because I wasn’t in a real hurry anyway, but I was very surprised that it came so quickly, especially these days.

They did right by me.
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; September 12th, 2021 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Spelling