(Monroe County)

Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Gun Violence Czar.
    You spelled "victim" wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Next nominee - Gabby Giffords.
    Nah, Lon Horiuchi. Giffords never murdered anybody. Her nomination wouldn't demonstrate enough hatred for the people and constitution of the United States.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Nah, Lon Horiuchi. Giffords never murdered anybody. Her nomination wouldn't demonstrate enough hatred for the people and constitution of the United States.
    I was thinking Michael Byrd was setting himself up for the nod...

Horiuchi has a higher body count. Byrd can be his deputy.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Centre County)

I agree with the theories that the Chipman nomination was a hoax from the start because they had to know how many people, including both D and R senators knew his background.

Of course ALL the pro gun organizations (NRA, GOA, NSSF, et al) are proclaiming it was them getting/rallying their members to call/write/email their Senators that caused it to be pulled, so you should contribute more to our organization so we can continue to "fight the good fight"

I want to see if those same organizations get up in arms and do the same thing when the next nominee is named, no matter who it will be. You and I know it will not be any kind of a pro (or even middle of the road) firearms/2A person (Hmmm, is there any proven existence a pro gun Democrat politician,?) I know it's an oxymoron - and stress the "moron"
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    I agree with the theories that the Chipman nomination was a hoax from the start because they had to know how many people, including both D and R senators knew his background.

Of course ALL the pro gun organizations (NRA, GOA, NSSF, et al) are proclaiming it was them getting/rallying their members to call/write/email their Senators that caused it to be pulled, so you should contribute more to our organization so we can continue to "fight the good fight"

I want to see if those same organizations get up in arms and do the same thing when the next nominee is named, no matter who it will be. You and I know it will not be any kind of a pro (or even middle of the road) firearms/2A person (Hmmm, is there any proven existence a pro gun Democrat politician,?) I know it's an oxymoron - and stress the "moron"
    There was a time when there was such a thing as blue dog democrats who were pro-gun and kind of middle of the road on a lot of issues. These worked with similarly situated republicans to work on compromise legislation that both sides could live with. Many of these were a now nearly extinct species known as a classic liberal who you could actually reason with. Those are known as the good old days...

Today the art of disagreeing without being disagreeable is rapidly disappearing.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

No, the vaccine mandate shows that they really are that arrogant, stupid and malicious.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    No, the vaccine mandate shows that they really are that arrogant, stupid and malicious.
    You got that right!

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1436323810886754313

He is saying that the vaccine does fuck all and jack shit!

That is just anti-vaxx misinformation®™.

(Bucks County)

And now you get the real psycho and no one will oppose a second one.....seen the psyop before
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12