Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barrett Twp., Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    8485298

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Gun Violence Czar.
    You spelled "victim" wrong.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Next nominee - Gabby Giffords.
    Nah, Lon Horiuchi. Giffords never murdered anybody. Her nomination wouldn't demonstrate enough hatred for the people and constitution of the United States.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    18344350

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Nah, Lon Horiuchi. Giffords never murdered anybody. Her nomination wouldn't demonstrate enough hatred for the people and constitution of the United States.
    I was thinking Michael Byrd was setting himself up for the nod...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Horiuchi has a higher body count. Byrd can be his deputy.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,513
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)
    Age
    68
    Posts
    5,445
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    I agree with the theories that the Chipman nomination was a hoax from the start because they had to know how many people, including both D and R senators knew his background.

    Of course ALL the pro gun organizations (NRA, GOA, NSSF, et al) are proclaiming it was them getting/rallying their members to call/write/email their Senators that caused it to be pulled, so you should contribute more to our organization so we can continue to "fight the good fight"

    I want to see if those same organizations get up in arms and do the same thing when the next nominee is named, no matter who it will be. You and I know it will not be any kind of a pro (or even middle of the road) firearms/2A person (Hmmm, is there any proven existence a pro gun Democrat politician,?) I know it's an oxymoron - and stress the "moron"
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Posts
    2,995
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    I agree with the theories that the Chipman nomination was a hoax from the start because they had to know how many people, including both D and R senators knew his background.

    Of course ALL the pro gun organizations (NRA, GOA, NSSF, et al) are proclaiming it was them getting/rallying their members to call/write/email their Senators that caused it to be pulled, so you should contribute more to our organization so we can continue to "fight the good fight"

    I want to see if those same organizations get up in arms and do the same thing when the next nominee is named, no matter who it will be. You and I know it will not be any kind of a pro (or even middle of the road) firearms/2A person (Hmmm, is there any proven existence a pro gun Democrat politician,?) I know it's an oxymoron - and stress the "moron"
    There was a time when there was such a thing as blue dog democrats who were pro-gun and kind of middle of the road on a lot of issues. These worked with similarly situated republicans to work on compromise legislation that both sides could live with. Many of these were a now nearly extinct species known as a classic liberal who you could actually reason with. Those are known as the good old days...

    Today the art of disagreeing without being disagreeable is rapidly disappearing.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,679
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    I agree with the theories that the Chipman nomination was a hoax from the start because they had to know how many people, including both D and R senators knew his background.
    No, the vaccine mandate shows that they really are that arrogant, stupid and malicious.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    No, the vaccine mandate shows that they really are that arrogant, stupid and malicious.
    You got that right!

    https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1436323810886754313

    He is saying that the vaccine does fuck all and jack shit!

    That is just anti-vaxx misinformation®™.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bucks Cty, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Age
    67
    Posts
    5,866
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Default Re: Biden Will Withdraw His Nominee To Lead The ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    I agree with the theories that the Chipman nomination was a hoax from the start because they had to know how many people, including both D and R senators knew his background.

    Of course ALL the pro gun organizations (NRA, GOA, NSSF, et al) are proclaiming it was them getting/rallying their members to call/write/email their Senators that caused it to be pulled, so you should contribute more to our organization so we can continue to "fight the good fight"

    I want to see if those same organizations get up in arms and do the same thing when the next nominee is named, no matter who it will be. You and I know it will not be any kind of a pro (or even middle of the road) firearms/2A person (Hmmm, is there any proven existence a pro gun Democrat politician,?) I know it's an oxymoron - and stress the "moron"
    And now you get the real psycho and no one will oppose a second one.....seen the psyop before
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Outdoor Channel to Withdraw from Colorado
    By RugerNiner in forum National
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 13th, 2013, 11:42 PM
  2. New Gun Withdraw
    By RocketFoot in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 9th, 2011, 08:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •