Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default US Congress, District 6 Race

Recently announce candidate for The House, District 6 vs Missy Houlahan is Steve Fanelli. Other than being a Republican, I know nothing about the guy yet but here's an introduction to him. I have emailed him with a couple of questions and await his answers.
    Last edited by Walleye Hunter; August 10th, 2021 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Redefine Thread
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Default Re: Steve Fanelli for US Congress, District 6

Admin can delete one of these, I kept getting errors and tried again.

(Chester County)

Carpetbagger Houlihan doesn't even bother coming to Chester County unless it's to raise money but most of her money for campaigning comes from the communists supporters outside of the county. When we get get rid of democrats it's like getting rid of fleas. You get rid of them but they always find a way to get back to infect again unless we are vigilant. Lets turn out to vote even if the machines are rigged and the vote counters are evil democrat SOB's. Gunowners have got to start showing they aren't pussies like the democrats believe.

https://fanelliforcongress.com/about/
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

And we have a second Republican candidate toss his hat into the ring with Robert Kennedy. His campaign states that he supports the 2A but does not give his definition of what it means.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    And we have a second Republican candidate toss his hat into the ring with Robert Kennedy. His campaign states that he supports the 2A but does not give his definition of what it means.
    I don't get a good vibe from his website; he looks like a squishy "Chester County Republican". We'll see....
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    I don't get a good vibe from his website; he looks like a squishy "Chester County Republican". We'll see....
    Yep, need to keep our eyes on these guys. I've heard some noise from John Emmons but I don't know how well he would do if he did run again.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Carpetbagger Houlihan doesn't even bother coming to Chester County unless it's to raise money but most of her money for campaigning comes from the communists supporters outside of the county. When we get get rid of democrats it's like getting rid of fleas. You get rid of them but they always find a way to get back to infect again unless we are vigilant. Lets turn out to vote even if the machines are rigged and the vote counters are evil democrat SOB's. Gunowners have got to start showing they aren't pussies like the democrats believe.

https://fanelliforcongress.com/about/
    All of the West Chester soccer moms voted her in.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    One of his goals is to reform Qualified Immunity which isn't even a law because it was never passed by Congress and signed into law by the President. It was a judicial usurpation of power they do not possess. Legislating from the bench has never been a Constitutional approved practice. What we need are people that will obey the Constitution instead of those that constantly try to get around it.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yep, need to keep our eyes on these guys. I've heard some noise from John Emmons but I don't know how well he would do if he did run again.
    AFAIK, every dollar Emmons got was from inside the district, while Houlihan had over $2 million, mostly from outside. I still think he's the absolute best person for the job. He is way smarter than the average bear and I'm guessing that his next move will be if and when he determines conditions are favorable. I watched him go from being hated by the county establishment to being its darling while never changing his core positions and message. It took quite a few years, and that should tell us something.

We definitely need to watch the currently declared guys closely, and get in their faces with the uncomfortable questions. Emails can be crafted carefully, but they last forever, so there is accountability there. John Emmons and Steve Barrar are the only politicians who have passed my FTF one-on-one gut feel muster, although Barrar has activated my BS detector in phone calls. FTF is different - you can see their immediate reactions to questions, and get a better feel for BS.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Why does it feel like no one cares in politics cares about how deeply our 2nd amendment rights are being affected. I mean not one candidate is as pro 2nd as us? If so the whe*re a lost call.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast