Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default 🤔San Francisco to Fight Rising Gun Crime by Paying People Not to Shoot Each Other

🤣The program, which is sponsored by the Dream Keeper Fellowship, will pay 10 people “who are at high risk of being on either end of a shooting” $300 per month to forego the violent crime. Notably, the Dream Keeper Initiative is part of San Francisco Mayor London Breed’s (D) plan to divert $120 million from the city’s law enforcement budget to projects aimed at helping the city’s black minority.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ot-each-other/

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 🤔San Francisco to Fight Rising Gun Crime by Paying People Not to Shoot Each Other

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    ��The program, which is sponsored by the Dream Keeper Fellowship, will pay 10 people *who are at high risk of being on either end of a shooting* $300 per month to forego the violent crime. Notably, the Dream Keeper Initiative is part of San Francisco Mayor London Breed*s (D) plan to divert $120 million from the city*s law enforcement budget to projects aimed at helping the city*s black minority.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ot-each-other/
    Wtf lol

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 🤔San Francisco to Fight Rising Gun Crime by Paying People Not to Shoot Each Other

They have $120M to divert and this is what they came up with? I guess the other $119M+ is going right into the politicians' pockets.

(Erie County)

What about the black majority?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Bucks County)

So. They negotiate with terrorists
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Berks County)

I wonder if I could get them to send me some money to not go there and start my own crime spree.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness