Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Handmade wooden Rustic Flags (All kinds available)

bring it up...
    Dont Forget To Give Me Some Good Rep! Thanks!

(Allegheny County)

Up!

(Allegheny County)

To the top....

(Allegheny County)

bump

(Allegheny County)

bring it up...

(Allegheny County)

bump...

(Allegheny County)

bump

(Allegheny County)

Just in time to get your Christmas shopping done early.... I made a few new historic flag designs. Quantities are very limited and I am not sure if/when I will have time to make more, so once they are sold out they may be unavailable for some time. If you'd like one please include the abbreviation within the parenthesis so I know exactly which flag you'd like. I.e. (AATH) for an Appeal to Heaven, etc..

An Appeal to Heaven (AATH) - ~36x20". Beautifully hand burned/carved Pine Tree set on a white stained background, with carved and stained text above. One of my favorite flags out of this bunch, they look stunning in hand. $175 + S&H

Bonnie Blue (BB) - ~36x20". White painted star set on a midnight blue stained/burned background. A very popular Civil War era flag. $135 + S&H

Bennington Flag (BEN) - ~36x20". Very similar to the style of my Betsy Ross and standard 50 star flag, this particular flag features 13 carved stars along with the 76 prominently in the center. Fully carved, stained, and burned. $150 + S&H

Virginia Battle Flag (CON) - ~20x20". Probably the most iconic flag of the South during the American Civil War, this flag features are fully carved/burned (white stripes and stars) also extending over the edges for a beautiful overlapping look. Historically correct square shape. $150 + S&H

Continental Flag (CONT) - ~36x20". This flag features a carved/stained pine tree set on a white stained field with the rest of the flag being stained red. Also fully hand burned like all of the other flags. Very popular American Revolutionary War era flag supposedly flown at the Battle of Bunker Hill. $150 + S&H

Historic Pine Tree (HIST P) - ~36x20". According to tales, this flag was flown on George Washington's cruisers when he was attempting to drive the British from New England. This flag features a fully carved and green stained pine tree set on a white stained and hand burned background. $135 + S&H

Ft. Moultrie V2 (Moul V2) - ~36x20". This is a rendition of the flag that was flown at Ft. Moultrie in 1775. Although not the version that is historically accurate (I will be making that sometime in the future), this is a more modern rendition with LIBERTY spelled out towards the bottom. Fully carved and burned, both moon and liberty have been carved and white washed on a midnight blue background. $165 + S&H

Stars and Bars (S&B) - ~36x20". This was the first flag of the confederacy in 1861, as more states joined their cause, a star was added for each addition. Flag features fully carved and whitewashed stars on a red white and blue background. Fully burned like all the other flags. $165 + S&H

Troutman (TRO) - ~36x20". An iconic flag of the Texas Revolution (some say it's the original lone star flag), originally designed by an 18 year old woman from Georgia to send off with the Georgia volunteers who were going to Texas' aid for their cause. Flag features fully carved/stained star and text set on a white stained background. Fully burned like all of the other flags. $165 +S&H

A few more updates.....

Goliad (GOL) - ~36x20", One week after firing the first shot of the Texas Revolution at the Battle of Gonzales, Texan forces captured the fortress at Goliad. More than two months before the official vote for Texas to secede from Mexico and form it's own independence, settlers at the fortress at Goliad penned their own document for independence. As it was passed around and signed, this famous flag was raised on a pole fashioned from a sycamore limb. This flag is fully carved and burned like all of the others. $150 + S&H

Edward Teach (ET) - ~36x20", An early 19th century design purportedly associated with Edward Teach better known as Blackbeard. Although not a flag that was used by Blackbeard himself, this flag is still very popular around the areas where he sailed and plundered off of the Eastern coast of the US. Flag is fully carved and burned, featuring a white-washed skeleton on a black stained background with a red stained heart and 3 blood drops. $165 + S&H

Sons of Liberty (SOL) 36x20'', aka the "Rebellious Stripes", this flag features 9 hand burned stained & whitewashed vertical stripes. This flag dates back to 1765 and has direct ties to the Boston Tea Party. After the party, this flag was banned by the King of Britain. $145 + S&H

(Allegheny County)

Bring it up - still some available.

(Allegheny County)

ttt

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast